What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8 Vs the DOGS

Fangs

Coach
Gotta say, that was very impressive.

To lose Wallace before kick off. Edwards in game. Cleary already. That alone is enough to write us off.

Add in the rest of the injuries as well.

Gutsy victory.

betcats

Referee
DWZ stepped up

Sucks that Edwards is out but I’m keen to see what Dallin can do with a few weeks at fb. Last time that happened he was running for 180 metres every week, he’s not super fast but he has a great mix of acceleration, power and runs on an angle really well. He has a nice passing game also, he throws better dummy half passes than Wally

hindy111

Post Whore
Maloney at present is the best half in the comp.
Katoa was ok bar two poor kicks.Jfh has gone to a new level.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Gutsy Win.

DWZ was excellent, he gave 100% and looked good.

Thank God for Jimmy Maloney. He keeps manufacturing wins.

Whare! Shot of the decade! That was awesome, I felt it in my seat!

unKwn

Juniors
ok good job boys getting back in that, but f**k me our team has the WORST luck with injuries

Fangs

Coach
One was shocking but Maloney should’ve been in position to kick it, the other one almost sat up perfectly for the repeat set.

That is correct.

And lets face it...he is the only legit second kicking option with Wallace injured. Maloney can't kick em all.

And Peachey can't kick one.

Latest posts