What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jersey flegg and ISP results live from ein

ouryears

Bench
Actually I did - at preseason he was training at FB in tandem w Dufty and he just looked so much better in the drills than Dufty did - he's definitely faster than Dufty - but unfortunately I was wrong.. He's let himself down
True Mickey, Dufty has a much harder edge about him. Watching Field play he seems to hate the physical side of the game, definitely won't put his body on the line. I can't see him making it.

A bit like Sandow, geeze remember him?

ouryears

Bench
Geez, that was an eye opener and and really does show that our depth maybe very poor. Didn't think anyone played well. This should stop forumites advocating changes in the NRL side by anyone in this rabble.They rarely tested the outside and kept plodding it back inside.

Head doesn't thrill me at all and WTF is Timmins doing ? Another job for the boys. Perhaps Collins can do better ?

Where is Lomax ?
It looked like a game of local park football our guys were playing.

How I wish Demetriou was back.

He had the cup team playing like a first grade team.

Well it is a game of local park footy.
The NRL is seriously effing up the lower grades.
How about doing what they said they would and putting the lower grades on before the NRL games, at least then some of these kids get the chance to play in front of more than 3 people and a dog.
They need the atmosphere of a decent crowd to get them going

ouryears

Bench
Well it is a game of local park footy.
The NRL is seriously effing up the lower grades.
How about doing what they said they would and putting the lower grades on before the NRL games, at least then some of these kids get the chance to play in front of more than 3 people and a dog.
They need the atmosphere of a decent crowd to get them going
For sure mate, when I saw the empty ground yesterday I thought exactly the same.

I thought the whole idea was to PLAY ISP as a curtain raiser every week. That's not happening.

Maybe because it was a mid week Anzac game, but even then they could have been a curtain raiser.

The NRL are hopeless, even playing the same team 4 weeks apart is ridiculous

Last edited:

Drag Queen

Bench

Sitting in the crowd of the 2016 win against the Mounties among Mounties fans. It was sweet. Golden point. Miss JD big time. It was a great game. For a reserve game they had some outstanding players who I would have liked to see in FG. Backed it up with a convincing win against the Burleigh Bears. Oh the memories. :D

Last edited:

ouryears

Bench
Sitting in the crowd of the 2016 win against the Mounties among Mounties fans. It was sweet. Golden point. Miss JD big time. It was a great game. For a reserve game they had some outstanding players who I would have liked to see in FG. Backed it up with a convincing win against the Burleigh Bears. Oh the memories. :D

Probably the best Cup team ever.

I saw Darren Lockyer say that once Demetriou gets a first grade gig, that he will win a premiership without a doubt.

That's a bloody good statement of confidence from a good footballer in Lockyer. Even though it won't be with the Broncos....(most likely not)

st shaneoh

Juniors
For sure mate, when I saw the empty ground yesterday I thought exactly the same.

I thought the whole idea was to PLAY ISP as a curtain raiser every week. That's not happening.

Maybe because it was a mid week Anzac game, but even then they could have been a curtain raiser.

The NRL are hopeless, even playing the same team 4 weeks apart is ridiculous
Can a anyone tell me why Lomax didn't play ISP yesterday

hazzbeen

Bench
True Mickey, Dufty has a much harder edge about him. Watching Field play he seems to hate the physical side of the game, definitely won't put his body on the line. I can't see him making it.

Maybe not putting his body on the line as you say , but I for one would not want to lose him . We are screaming out for players with speed he has speed to burn and if used right can be a match winner . Sometimes it is easier to play with better players than playing in a team that is struggling . If used right and injected into top grade in games and can score tries then it makes up for his defence that I'm sure can be sorted .

Last edited:

Drag Queen

Bench
Probably the best Cup team ever.

I saw Darren Lockyer say that once Demetriou gets a first grade gig, that he will win a premiership without a doubt.

That's a bloody good statement of confidence from a good footballer in Lockyer. Even though it won't be with the Broncos....(most likely not)
Didn't hear Lockyer say that but it was a brilliant game to watch and behold. The irony is that I didn't notice Vaughn in the Mounties that day. Was he playing? Not a trick question because I was only invested in the Cutters.

Drag Queen

Bench

Slight difference. Sandow had no discipline. I actually feel for the force-fed Field. Mind you, there is always ESL or a rookie coach who would take him. Good luck to him.

ouryears

Bench
Maybe not putting his body on the line as you say , but I for one would not want to lose him . We are screaming out for players with speed he has speed to burn and if used right can be a match winner . Sometimes it is easier to play with better players than playing in a team that is struggling . If used right and injected into top grade in games and can score tries then it makes up for his defence that I'm sure can be sorted .
Given an opportunity, what position in firsts would you like to see him play?

Latest posts