What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Curtis Scott

Card Shark

Immortal
Walker would cross any line, about time someone shut him up.

I’m sure it’ll come out & Walker will be shown to be the merkin that he is.

Quigs

Immortal
Just read that there is a big stink happening over the Hartleys sin binned players returning to the field two minutes earlier than the required 10minutes.

Wouldn't it be perfect if the Hartleys do win and then find that they lose the two competition points as a result of the sin bin time thang.

Please God make it happen.

Just read that there is a big stink happening over the Hartleys sin binned players returning to the field two minutes earlier than the required 10minutes.

Wouldn't it be perfect if the Hartleys do win and then find that they lose the two competition points as a result of the sin bin time thang.

Please God make it happen.

We know the NRL would strip us if we did it, lets hope Eagles are done for it.

Might i add it should not happen you return early an NRL official should be in control, my god this game gets worse each week

Card Shark

Immortal
Yes, NRL are in control of the bin but wouldn’t it be great if manly contravened them in this instance.

shaggs

Coach
He moved pretty good.
Walker deserves getting punched but Scott overreacted and deserved the send off.
It’s not a good look for the game.

Walker should have stayed on, but API was the correct decision

fizman

Bench
I absolutely love it when two clubs that I absolutely despise and hate punch the absolute crap out of each other - THIS is Rugby League and this is what will bring the people back to the game!

I don't give a rats about the game of Rugby League anymore, it has been destroyed by money - I would much rather watch a game like that every week.

Latest posts