What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Curtis Scott

myrrh ken

First Grade
Curtis has obviously been working hard on his quigs apprenticeship with munster and chambers. Two right royal quigii right there.

Can we get all three?

D Wanker would be handy too.

wibble

Bench
You're kidding aren't you?!
No matter what you think of Walker, and no matter what he said .......Scott should have been given 4-6weeks, for the fact he has put Walker out for approx that amount of time!
You'd have a different attitude if one of our blokes was the recipient!

Well, right for a close approximation to what we mall consistency in the NRL. Grade 3 striking and 3 weeks (though it turns out he got 2) seems close to other bad attacks of opponent's we have seen in recent years.

I can't recall a 5 or 6 week suspension in a very long time. Since the points system has come in, maybe.

I don't mind if they make that attack a 6 weeker like they did in the nineties and noughties but it would not match recent times.

I don't think the injury should count much, apparently it counts a little. I guess that mirrors our legal system and is probably to stop an "In for a penny, in for a pound" mindset. But it seems to me that counting injury mostly just seems to add a random element to an attempt to otherwise neatly codify suspendable offenses.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Api’s was worse. That shit can get you an attempted murder charge on the street I think. Worst case scenario that is