What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

ThingFish

Juniors
Norths aren't going to well though.

Hawkins and Tracey may not make it!

AR could be going another 6 years and Cody too!
North’s aren’t going good but Hawkins has been killing it. I rate him a lot higher than Tracey. Ch9 have an Intrest Cup game on Sat arvo. Bears have been on at least twice. On the 9now catchup app you can watch their games against Wests Magpies and Newtown.

I was just reading on the NRL site now the broncos have Resigned Gillett they are focusing on Su’A. The article did say we are still the front runners atm so watch this space I guess for now.

Frank Facer

First Grade
Doui i think will end up a sutton clone , sutton began in the centres migrated to second row then 5.8 then back to second row. As his body fills in and after a couple of off seasons he will bulk up. Hawkins and tracy are being groomed to eventually take over from AR to hawkins and cody to tracy. Eventually.
I recall first seeing Sutton play 5/8.

handyman2190

Bench
I was just reading on the NRL site now the broncos have Resigned Gillett they are focusing on Su’A. The article did say we are still the front runners atm so watch this space I guess for now.
I immediately would increase and sweeten our offer, add 100k & car etc we must do everything to get him as far as i can see he is on the same level as crighton and in defence better , if he was worth near the mill then the 500k weve offered isnt enough

Funny... Last I heard about Oates through the media was that he's resigned himself to the fact that his best position was on the wing and that he was going to stay with the Broncos.

Pretty sure I read that a few days after he carved us up a few weeks back.

Regarding Su'a, we currently have the best offer that's in front of him but apparently the Titans have decided that they want him and are about to enter the fray with a monster offer. Read that on foxsports yesterday. He doesn't want to leave the Broncos but also needs to do what is best for him and his family.

ThingFish

Juniors
Sporting news says souths have signed braidon burns for an extra year. Doubt very much that oates will leave the broncs. To snag su'a bunnies will have to up the ante. There's also bs rumours around that gagai is home sick and wants out. Just trying to undermine souths as we are doing so well atm
Actually I’d let Gagai go. If we can get out of his contract without having to foot any of the bill that’s a big win. He’s been a big disappointment and letting him go would free up a crap load of cap.

handyman2190

Bench
Did you hear this today handyman?
I heard about sutton last week.
Oates i heard yesterday
Sua our offer isnt enough we need to up it by at least 100 to 200k otherwise forget him young players that show what sua is showing and other teams want we need to pump the price

Latest posts