What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MacDonald to go North??

MilanDragon

Juniors
It's the fact that you've posted a 5th tackle article. The least credible Rugby League "source" out there.

Ahhh - yes I thought it could be that.

But at the same time it’s a forum and if there’s some news why not post it. Gives us another talking point, though I’m sure we can bring this thread to be about Sacking Mary and Nighty too.. Guess we’ll find out by 2020 if it was right or not!

Brutalitops

Juniors
I firmly believe Nene has the potential to be a top class winger like Vunivalu.

He is still very young. This year he has improved tenfold. If he continues to improve he could reach scary heights.

Would prefer to keep him. His flaws are not inherent and are the type which will get better over time, as they already have.

It's the other wing I'm more concerned about. Let's see if Mann can make it his own

Drag Queen

Bench

He is still very young. This year he has improved tenfold. If he continues to improve he could reach scary heights.

Would prefer to keep him. His flaws are not inherent and are the type which will get better over time, as they already have.

It's the other wing I'm more concerned about. Let's see if Mann can make it his own
Cheers to that.

Dragons 09

Juniors

Totally agree about Nene. He has it in him, just needs a coach that can extract it out of him and he could be anything. I just wish someone would make him realise how big and powerful he is. if he ran with bad intent, damn, he would be a real beast to handle.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade

Dragons 09

Juniors
Great player just poorly coached?
Thats a good one.
We have 5 players in Origin, I think the players are being coached well enough to develop to their potential.
Nene is a good player, not a great player though IMO.
Coach has nothing to do with it.

Can a good player become a great player?

Latest posts