What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Forster Dragon

Juniors
I have watched Field for several matches and he is nowhere near 1st Grade on performance to date.He is very fragile and defence is non existent.
Really needs some weight and tackling practice,he is a work in progress at this stage.

Just goes to show that other clubs might have a higher opnion of our ISP players then we do.
Doesn’t mean they’re any good but! Both bird and Hastings were thought of more highly than what we thought of them and look at them now ones about to be DCE’d and the other looks like he’s got a Macdonalds addiction and is injury prone both were star juniors with us

Doesn’t mean they’re any good but! Both bird and Hastings were thought of more highly than what we thought of them and look at them now ones about to be DCE’d and the other looks like he’s got a Macdonalds addiction and is injury prone both were star juniors with us

Bird did win a premiership and become a SOO player though, fine he’s turned into the Michellen man at the Broncos, but I don’t think with his ongoing arthritis issues he was ever in for a long career anyways.
We missed the boat on Bird.
The Wobegongs missed the boat on Frizell.
You can’t always judge them all correctly.

ST Tangles 01

Juniors
With Lewis & Gallen most likely retiring I'm hearing the Sharks are having a serious look at Sele.
Not sure how true but being a rumours thread thought I'd put it up.

Frank Facer

First Grade
Ouryears is Drag Queen is Vas is Glenn is Ruby........etc

Is any one else thinking this?
No. I doubt that Ouryears is the same person as Drag Queen. I recall when the Ball Tampering scandal was going on that Ouryears was critical of Australia's decision to ban Smith, Warner and Bancroft, while Drag Queen was in the camp that believed they should have been banned for the time they were or even longer. Unless they were both trolling to give an appearance of having opposing opinions. Drag Queen could be an alias of another user on this site though.

Gareth67

First Grade

No , totally different personality . Drag Queen is quite polite and can cover any subject on the forum , where as the monstrosities that you had mentioned had mainly one subject on their mind (?) Gareth Widdop - Gareth Widdop etc. etc. Also he was a miserable berstard , used to call me names where as Drag Queen sometimes replys to my posts with a couple of X's - kisses .

ouryears

Bench
No , totally different personality . Drag Queen is quite polite and can cover any subject on the forum , where as the monstrosities that you had mentioned had mainly one subject on their mind (?) Gareth Widdop - Gareth Widdop etc. etc. Also he was a miserable berstard , used to call me names where as Drag Queen sometimes replys to my posts with a couple of X's - kisses .
I can't ever remember being impolite to you Gareth....

Gareth67

First Grade
I do beg your pardon ouryears . I did not read ALSGI post correctly , I was concentrating on the Drag Queen alias's and now that I have read the post again realise that your name was also mentioned . Sincerest apologies buddy and to answer your question , no you have never been impolite to me .

ouryears

Bench

ALSGI, if I just nodded my head and agreed with everything you said, we would just have another old boys club, like Doust and Mary... with no one challenging anything.

Same when you challenge my errors in judgement, or whatever we should call it.

Thats good too!

As we know what the outcome is if no one challenges anything.

Its called Dragon's 2012-2017!

Vigorous debate creates positive change and good outcomes.

There is a line though, yes.

I will teach you that part later..ha

Latest posts