What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smith, Cronk, And Slater

big hit!

Bench
Well that's fair enough.

Didn't know about Slater .. but the essence of it is that Smith was/is really dirty about Cooper leaving the Storm. Thinks it's a selfish and ungrateful move and blames Cronk's missus, as she is the reason he wanted to move. Smith didn't go to Cronk's wedding. Cronk's all like 'you got a problem with my bitch??', and Smith is like 'bro's before ho's'. Naturally now their wives have taken sides and there's a lot of bad blood. And like sands through the hour glass so are the days of our lives.

if that's the case, then Smith's acting like a little bitch.

Life's Good

Coach
Well that's fair enough.

Didn't know about Slater .. but the essence of it is that Smith was/is really dirty about Cooper leaving the Storm. Thinks it's a selfish and ungrateful move and blames Cronk's missus, as she is the reason he wanted to move. Smith didn't go to Cronk's wedding. Cronk's all like 'you got a problem with my bitch??', and Smith is like 'bro's before ho's'. Naturally now their wives have taken sides and there's a lot of bad blood. And like sands through the hour glass so are the days of our lives.

Gold. Nice work.

Exsilium

First Grade
What sucks is that we’re stuck with these guys following their rugby league career for an indeterminable amount of time.

Retirement is just the beginning...let that sink in.

Pedge1971

First Grade
What sucks is that we’re stuck with these guys following their rugby league career for an indeterminable amount of time.

Retirement is just the beginning...let that sink in.

I can stomach Cronk, Billy will retire gracefully and has a lot going on outside rl. But if left with Smith still in the media or thw game then f**k me we are in a bad place...

AJB1102

First Grade
I can stomach Cronk, Billy will retire gracefully and has a lot going on outside rl. But if left with Smith still in the media or thw game then f**k me we are in a bad place...

That merkin will probably run the show within a decade. CEO Smith.

Pedge1971

First Grade
That merkin will probably run the show within a decade. CEO Smith.

Nah he is a good fit in that he's a merkin but way too competent.

Raelene Castle will clearly come back to ruin rl after wiping rugby u off the Australian Sporting landscape by 2020.

Latest posts