What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Origin III - QLD 18-12 NSW @ Suncorp

Series: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They also beat 1st place Dragons and won an Origin series. In the games they were focused on winning. Those achievements are not undone by a single loss.
They haven't won shit since they dragons game

If QLD didn't pick Hunt at half they lose to QLD

I just don't think either of them could dominate anything

Not so much a knock but neither are dominant in their relationship on the field and you kind of need that dynamic

Spade

Juniors
Whoever gives these awards are seriously corrupted.To piss off NSW fans,and get the desired affect to take away the gloss of the series win. Yet another reason why this whole concept is rigged to the core.

Daley is most likely salty after his shit rein

A couple of things

Surely Holmes was amongst Qld best all series. Picking someone that only played two games is a very smelly, wiffy, joke

The NSW forwards got owned for most of the series. We only won it because of the freak backline. Hard to criticise Maloney and Cleary playing behind forwards that were getting owned for large patches in every game

Player of the series was Cook, although Frizzell and Tom T made a late run tonight

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I hope the Nark calls the Big Sports Breakfast in the morning and tears shreds off Daley for giving Slater MOTS

I’ve actually kind of felt sorry for Daley this year as he had to take on QLD at their strongest and Freddy has waltzed in and be made to look like a God after they lost 3 of their best players.

But nah f**k the dribbler, awarding Slater MOTS just goes to show what an absolute pot plant be truly is

OldPanther

Coach
And if we had a decent half we'd have scored points but we were stuck with the chronic masturbator and daddy's boy

Together they couldn't even topple manly who had around 15 on the injuries list

Pair of wank pheasants

Our injuries are just as bad just our juniors don't suck.

blaza88z

Coach
Would have been interesting if DCE was our halfback in Game 2, I thought Ben Hunt's kick dead on the 3rd tackle late in the game completely changed the game, I can't say for sure if that would've been different with DCE as our halfback, it was just a big play at the time which halted our momentum at a crucial stage

Reactions: Vee

ReddFelon

Juniors
Jeez he’s a good young bloke Crichton, no matter what club he plays for I hope he never leaves for union. Quality lad.

If Souffs win the premiership, guarantee the Waratards drive a Land Rover full of Yenda up to his house.

GongPanther

Referee
Isn’t the Slater man of the series a show that origin is still directed towards QLD.

NSW win the series, but lose the last game in Queensland and a bloke that didn’t even play all three games is the man of the series.

Shows that the poor Queensland fans need some sort of sentiment to show for a team that lost the series.

What a joke.
If nobody hasn't figured it out yet,SOO has ALWAYS been about Qld,and channel nine ratings...nothing more. I truly feel for those silly looking Blatchey's Blues when they try to conjure up some kind of leeway against that thought process.

mxlegend99

Referee
They haven't won shit since they dragons game

If QLD didn't pick Hunt at half they lose to QLD

I just don't think either of them could dominate anything

Not so much a knock but neither are dominant in their relationship on the field and you kind of need that dynamic
Il settle for winning an Origin series and finishing top 4 with them. No other half is going to achieve more than that this year

For the record I think DCE was outstanding and this is just a bit of fun trolling.

Spade

Juniors
1. Ponga
6. Munster
7. DCE
9. ?
14. Morgan

V

1. Teddy
6. Maloney
7. Cleary
9. Cook