What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Crowd Watch

Suitman

Post Whore
I live in the Hills District which has always been known as an AFL hotbed (lol). Some of my son's friends have taken to playing RL/Soccer on Saturday and AFL on Sunday.
Yet...……………..I never see anyone wearing any merchandise, and I very, very rarely come across people who are into AFL or discuss it. I occasionally see a Swans or Gnats sticker on a car. Big f**king deal.
All this, despite the millions being poured into promoting the sport.
The Gnats crowds are testimony to this lack of interest in the sport. I'd suggest that the interest is even less and almost non-existent in other parts of the west and south west of Sydney.
I'm hardly bothered by the propaganda push from the media being perpetuated from those south of the border.
RL, soccer and netball will continue to be the dominant sports amongst children in Sydney for decades to come.
AFL will continue to be an outlier, minor nuisance, and nothing more.
Nothing gives me more joy than seeing "PLAY AFL" signs strung up around the district slashed into pieces.

Back to NRL crowds - 14000 today is pathetic really, considering the run Souths are on.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Was the Souths bulldogs game free entry for both members? If so that’s a shocker given Souths form.

Brookvale,meh sht ground sht crowd, coincidence? I think not.

Ignorant people dont take note of genuine information!
Btw. Poor crowd at Brookvale.
Lol
Genuine information usually has some stats or facts or evidence to back it up .
Anything that comes out of your afl loving mouth is not genuine .
1 unco point for a miss .
Try harder next time

Raiderdave

First Grade
the poor scheduling ability of the NRL continues to be glaring
Why are the Raiders playing another night game in the middle of winter ?

it should have been the 3pm game today & the ANZ game the 7.30 game
probably would have helped both crowds

Stallion

First Grade
Lol
Genuine information usually has some stats or facts or evidence to back it up .
Anything that comes out of your afl loving mouth is not genuine .
1 unco point for a miss .
Try harder next time

You are pretty dumb aren't you? For you to class any of my comments as PRO AFL is ludicrous. The comments are purely real-world information from personal experience whilst teaching. I'm amazed at how ignorant some people on this site can be! I've shown mates some of the unbelievable responses I have witnessed on this site . They will have a laugh as they have before and shake their heads in disbelief . It's astonishing the lack of trust and doubt that emanates from certain comments. I suppose believing people is a difficult thing these days? I'm just gobsmacked. It's genuinely dissappointing and so wrong. The assumptions from some of you that the information has been made up? I am at a loss as to why I would waste my time informing of such scenarios. The information is genuine and well meaning. It's not a boast from some cross code troll as you put it. I've emailed this information to local development officers. They have replied and appreciate my information and concerns. The hostile response from some on this site is mind-boggling!

Last edited:

beave

Coach
You are pretty dumb aren't you? For you to class any of my comments as PRO AFL is ludicrous. The comments are purely real-world information ofor a personal experience whilet teaching. I'm amazed at how ignorant some people on this site can be! I've show mates some of the unbelievable responses I have witnessed on this site . They will have a laugh as they havery before and shake their heads in disbelief . It's astonishing the lack of trust and doubt that emanates from certain comments. I suppose believing people is a difficult thing these days? I'm just gobsmacked. It's genuinely dissappointing and so wrong. The assumptions from some of you that the information has been made up? I am at a loss as to why I would waste my time informing of such scenarios. The information is genuine . and well meaning. It's not a boast from some cross code troll as you put it. I've emailed this information to local development officers. They have replied and appreciate my information and concerns. The hostile response from some on this site is mind-boggling!

Do your school teacher mates butcher the English language on a daily basis as well????.....

thorson1987

Coach
just because he hangs around schools with his dick in one hand and free candy in the other doesn't make him a teacher

I thought he had be be at least 500m away from any type of learning environment. (Not for being a spider, just the stupidity he emits affects the students too much).

Latest posts