What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Crowd Watch

firechild

First Grade
For a team that is out of finals contention and against an out of town team that probably had 3 fans there, the crowd at Lottoland wasn't too bad. Compared to a team in top spot against another Sydney side at their joint home ground with allegedly 2 of the biggest fan bases in the game. If the crowd at ANZ was triple that of Lottoland it would still be disappointing in comparison.

IMG_5225.GIF
You are pretty dumb aren't you? For you to class any of my comments as PRO AFL is ludicrous. The comments are purely real-world information ofor a personal experience whilet teaching. I'm amazed at how ignorant some people on this site can be! I've show mates some of the unbelievable responses I have witnessed on this site . They will have a laugh as they havery before and shake their heads in disbelief . It's astonishing the lack of trust and doubt that emanates from certain comments. I suppose believing people is a difficult thing these days? I'm just gobsmacked. It's genuinely dissappointing and so wrong. The assumptions from some of you that the information has been made up? I am at a loss as to why I would waste my time informing of such scenarios. The information is genuine . and well meaning. It's not a boast from some cross code troll as you put it. I've emailed this information to local development officers. They have replied and appreciate my information and concerns. The hostile response from some on this site is mind-boggling!
1 unco point for the afl troll .

Saint Doc

Coach
ACT Government sort out an indoor stadium now. Well done Canberra.

C4ED5E52-2E7C-4EF1-9B47-DE633D406E97.jpg

STORM.99/07

Bench
the poor scheduling ability of the NRL continues to be glaring
Why are the Raiders playing another night game in the middle of winter ?

it should have been the 3pm game today & the ANZ game the 7.30 game
probably would have helped both crowds
Common sense is in short supply with the nrl

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I doubt there's any engineers or architects on LU but how feasible is it to just build a giant glass dome over the top of GIO e.g Forsyth Barr Stadium?

Burns

First Grade
Just got back from Canberra stadium. Got to near -4.

Never been that cold in my life. Good bay of Cowboys supporters were in. That's only my second time to Canberra Stadium. On a sunny day it would be great I'm sure, but the Raiders shouldn't play any night matches there in June/July.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
How Broncos v Warriors sales look at 10:30am this morning.

Black line = sold to single seats or exhausted. Note, level 3 and 5 on the eastern side will not be full due to lazy stadium members and corporates.
Grey line = selling now 10%+ sold in those bays.
Pink boxes = Next to be released, I don't think many more seats on the eastern side will be sold as they are pricey, I expect level 7 south to sell well.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-07-15 at 10.40.47 am.png
    Screen Shot 2018-07-15 at 10.40.47 am.png
    296.1 KB · Views: 9

Raiderdave

First Grade
just proves again , how critical it will be to gain complete control over the draw in 2022
a crowd of over 40,000 today shows what you will get when you look after the future fans of our game in family friendly time slots
we can have both
broadcast wealth & conventional time slots which equal fans at games
we just need to understand we're a far more valuable commodity then even we think & be strong.