What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncos Boot Bennett: Who will take the skeleton?

Lebbo73

Bench
Given the resources, incredibly favourable draw and constant leg ups that his team gets, you would have rate his second Brisbane stint as extremely poor.
Brisbane had the worst draw out of all the Top 8 sides from last year. They have received the least amount of penalties out of all the sides except for the Tigers. Don’t let the facts ruin a good story though dh!

Canard

Immortal
Brisbane had the worst draw out of all the Top 8 sides from last year. They have received the least amount of penalties out of all the sides except for the Tigers. Don’t let the facts ruin a good story though dh!

So your judging Skeletor's reign on one season?

And getting to play the 16th placed Cowboys twice in a season is as plum as you can get.

T-Boon

Coach
He should sign with the Titans. I think he could make an impact there. It is a shame he is so useless at media stuff.

some11

Referee
Given the resources, incredibly favourable draw and constant leg ups that his team gets, you would have rate his second Brisbane stint as extremely poor.
This is a bit rich considering the Cowboys have had the most penalties awarded and counts won for 2016, 2017 and 2018.

Also the most nine day turnarounds, but hey we can forgive that.

Last edited:

Canard

Immortal
This is a bit rich considering the Cowboys have had the most penalties awarded and counts won for 2016, 2017 and 2018.

Also the most nine day turnarounds, but hey we can forgive that.

Once again, one stat is irrelevant.

The old man will sign with the Titans, taking Boyd with him.
Brennan will return to Penrith.
Green will return to the Broncos.
Walters will be the new NQ coach.

You're welcome.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Truth be told, the old bloke has done a lot of good for the broncos in the past and is their greatest ever coach.

I'm no fan boy of his BUT... Surely he deserves to see out his contract and be clapped out of Brisbane rather than sacked at the end of the year.

mistertaylor

Juniors
Bennett will walk before his contract is up. I'm tipping the contract with Panthers is already signed and they're just waiting til later in the week to stage the official announcement

ed-grimley

Bench
I don't mean this an offence, but it just seems like the reactionary and dumb move Parramatta would be likely to make. Would it be the best decision for them? Definitely not. But it's one I can see them making.
Parra's anarchic style wouldn’t suit him.

Last edited: