What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

TheParraboy

Staff member
I’m perplexed. Is @hindy111 more like George or Kramer ?

images

Comes across more like Newman

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Watching a replay of the USPGA Championship.

Soft conditions mean that they are tearing Bellrive Country Club a new arse.

hindy111

Post Whore
And asked him if he ever had a parrot in his shoulder. Now thats funny.
I realy should have my own comedy show.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Gee the whales are out in force atm, heaps of them off Coolangatta this afternoon. Small ones inside the shark net and big monstrous merkins out in the deep. Never seen so many.

Weird thing is its still a couple of months away from whale season. Maybe the ocean is getting warmer early now and the whales haven't been reading up on climate change but we dont even get this many in October.

If only I knew a marine biologist who could explain it all.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Gee the whales are out in force atm, heaps of them off Coolangatta this afternoon. Small ones inside the shark net and big monstrous merkins out in the deep. Never seen so many.

Weird thing is its still a couple of months away from whale season. Maybe the ocean is getting warmer early now and the whales haven't been reading up on climate change but we dont even get this many in October.

If only I knew a marine biologist who could explain it all.
The only actual marine biologist hasn't been back since his blow up with Stoppa.

Come back @Bazal!!! I don't know anything about whales!!!