What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Main reason is the growth in population. I remember someone telling me that we are getting back to pre-whaling populations. There's thousands of the f**kers.

Gee the whales are out in force atm, heaps of them off Coolangatta this afternoon. Small ones inside the shark net and big monstrous merkins out in the deep. Never seen so many.

Weird thing is its still a couple of months away from whale season. Maybe the ocean is getting warmer early now and the whales haven't been reading up on climate change but we dont even get this many in October.

If only I knew a marine biologist who could explain it all.

You can eat them as long as you call them 'sea cockroaches'.

Last edited:

hindy111

Post Whore
The only actual marine biologist hasn't been back since his blow up with Stoppa.

Come back @Bazal!!! I don't know anything about whales!!!

Bazal. Couldn't handle a bit of criticism. I feel for him a little. He seemed to enjoy the forum and it was taken from him. Poor guy

hindy111

Post Whore
Gee the whales are out in force atm, heaps of them off Coolangatta this afternoon. Small ones inside the shark net and big monstrous merkins out in the deep. Never seen so many.

Weird thing is its still a couple of months away from whale season. Maybe the ocean is getting warmer early now and the whales haven't been reading up on climate change but we dont even get this many in October.

If only I knew a marine biologist who could explain it all.

I honestly think your a boring human .
Like genuinely boring. I have to be carefull cause you can ban me when I slip up. But I feel I am also to smart for you.
Let the games begin Twiz

hindy111

Post Whore
Humans realy are funny creatures.
They do some crazy thing to pass time before they shuffle off. Today I watched one guy spin around and lift his leg and kick this bag hanging from a ceiling. He did it over and over again for 20 mins.
Then another guy standing up and down with a metal bar on his shoulder like 20 times. So now i guess he becomes stronger right? Ummm ok. This is f**king great.
But they return home. Sleep and eat and go to their jobs. And repeat this cycle till they feel shit. Then they buy somthn new and all of a sudden this thing is happy again. " I am f**king great" So they ring their friends and tell them all about this new item they bought. Even thought its about as pointless as kicking the bag. Proud as punch. Smile on face.
The cycle goes on. People jumping outa planes, diving under the ocean, going to see a show. Anything to stop them from having to actualy think.Imagine another species going f**kit I am bored I am going to roll a ball down a lane and knock down as many pins as I can....

Ah nimbin. My nimbin.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Humans realy are funny creatures.
They do some crazy thing to pass time before they shuffle off. Today I watched one guy spin around and lift his leg and kick this bag hanging from a ceiling. He did it over and over again for 20 mins.
Then another guy standing up and down with a metal bar on his shoulder like 20 times. So now i guess he becomes stronger right? Ummm ok. This is f**king great.
But they return home. Sleep and eat and go to their jobs. And repeat this cycle till they feel shit. Then they buy somthn new and all of a sudden this thing is happy again. " I am f**king great" So they ring their friends and tell them all about this new item they bought. Even thought its about as pointless as kicking the bag. Proud as punch. Smile on face.
The cycle goes on. People jumping outa planes, diving under the ocean, going to see a show. Anything to stop them from having to actualy think.Imagine another species going f**kit I am bored I am going to roll a ball down a lane and knock down as many pins as I can....

Ah nimbin. My nimbin.
You are just posting shit on a forum. You have also failed your own pre-established criteria.

hindy111

Post Whore
You are just posting shit on a forum. You have also failed your own pre-established criteria.

I know. This is how I am passing time . It is quite funny. But far easier then lifting my leg and kicking a bag or running up a hill. I mean I am not completely mad.

Incorrect

Coach
I never knew @Bazal was such a dirty two timing merkin.
Baz was posting plenty over in the Dragons game day thread in the main forum last week along with hineyrulz... I was thinking I hadn't seen him posting around these parts much and was wondering why. I must have missed the Baz v Stoppa blow up...

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
39289236_2052174374813697_2943720608438943744_n.jpg

hahaha...............just saw this posted on the Captain Goodvibes FB page

https://www.facebook.com/Pigofsteel...7N_dtj3_dv24hsWrNMTW9_FRE&fref=nf&__tn__=kC-R

guess who ? where the f**k did they get this pic from

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
The ABC turned up one day and did a documentary on us.

One of my mates from Perth was telling me that he spent 6 month trying to get rid of me, sitting at the bar one night half shot and looked up at the TV behind the bar and said "f**k me there is Twizzle on TV, I cant get away from him"

Might sound like I'm rambling but f**k me it was funny.