What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The troll cave

CliveC

Juniors
Sonic and brow, can't you just leave the old baggage behind and enjoy the footy talk?
They are only here to carry out their stalking and turn every discussion into a stupid argument!
Every topic they have turned into stupidity.
eg Checcin is a better ref than Sutton?Who gives a flying truck?
As Travitoh said it's the players who will decide it!

southsport

First Grade
They are only here to carry out their stalking and turn every discussion into a stupid argument!
Every topic they have turned into stupidity.
eg Checcin is a better ref than Sutton?Who gives a flying truck?
As Travitoh said it's the players who will decide it!
Well we need to get over it and move on.

CliveC

Juniors
Just poking a little fun.

I've had my fair share of internet stalkers over time. It's fun in the beginning but gets a bit tiresome after a while. Thankfully, most of mine have either dropped off or been banned.
No probs DKOR as I said previously there are lot of good people here!
I was tongue in cheek too.
Know how you feel let's see f we can get Souths up this week.
Looking forward to more intelligent discussion here rather than incessant argument!!

Sonic Star

Juniors
I think we'll move on automatically once these two have served their bans from the other forum...

lol.

CliveC is obsessed with me lol

If you notice a lot of his posts on here refer to things I say on the pride, he just changes my name to forum expert or media but I’m the stalker haha

I think it’s best for everyone that mags doesn’t return to the pride after his 8th ban this year on there and just post here, if he does I’ll stop posting on here so he’s free to talk as much crap as he wants without getting called out on it :)