What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moyza V Jimmy debate. Put to bed.

Ads

First Grade
Still think Jimmy is a better 5/8 but that was the worst I have seen him play.

Card Shark

Immortal
Maloney has had lots of shit games this year.

Been totally rocks & diamonds.

Maybe that’s why we targeted him in the media before the game.

Playing with his mind worked a treat!

Well that was Maloney's best game for the Sharkies in 24 months. f**k me his brain dead penalties were geniused. Gal really did a number on him in the media this week

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
The fat lady stopped singing, put down the glasses and declared the sharks got the better of the deal.

there is no debate.
jimmy played like shite last night.
moylan notched up his 2nd standout performance for the season (albeit with errors)
for his cap value.
jimmy doesn't play, Panthers don't compete.
vice versa?

let's win this thing.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Still say Moylan can get better, Jim will not.

Still Penriths best six, would be for most teams.

Moylans best games have been against teams who have defence you could say are not the best, a structured fast moving defence and Moylan struggles.

Played great against Panthers, and his best game that was against Knights were defence in league.

Each time we played quality outfit he starts with mistakes, i have doubts on him long term at 5/8

Roosters rule

Juniors
Moylan plays well against the bums and his former club but when its time to step up and play with the big boys he flops on most occasions.

Card Shark

Immortal
5 months since the debate apparently ended but it still rages.

No surprise who the author of this thread is.