What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Movies Have You Seen III

T-Boon

Coach
I saw John Carpenters The Thing for the first time recently. I thought it was very good. Did he do 'Christine'. I've always thought that was a very under rated movie.

axl rose

Bench
I always thought "The Goonies" would get the sequel/remake/reboot treatment....never did. Great movie with a magic only 80s adventure movies seem to have had.
Yeah why not. Would beat these awful Disney remakes.

giphy.gif

axl rose

Bench
MIB International. Was expecting a bit of light-hearted fun. So dull, struggled to get through the 2 hours. Probably should have hired a writer. 3/10

The Nun- cant be as bad as you guys were saying it was here, yeah it can. 2/10

Last edited:

soc123_au

Staff member
Lion King. It lost some of the joy that you can only get from animated movies, but I still enjoyed it. Timon & Pumba are the highlights again.

nöyd

Staff member
MIB International. Was expecting a bit of lighhearted fun. Ugh so dull, struggled to get through the 2 hours. Probably should have hired a writer. 3/10
My missus and daughter left halfway through it, if Hemsworth can't capture the imagination of 2 females then it's a lost cause.

Zoidberg

First Grade
The 3 amigos. Hadn’t seen this for years and it still holds up as a fantastic, funny movie. If you’ve never seen it, do yourself a favour and check it out.

axl rose

Bench
Lion King. It lost some of the joy that you can only get from animated movies, but I still enjoyed it. Timon & Pumba are the highlights again.
It was fine though id agree im not sure the photo realistic animation really suits The Lion King.

mongoose

Coach
I saw John Carpenters The Thing for the first time recently. I thought it was very good. Did he do 'Christine'. I've always thought that was a very under rated movie.

Good movie, similar to Alien, must have been utterly terrifying in 1980-whatever it was. I think there was a remake recently with Joel Edgerton but wasn't half as good.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Good movie, similar to Alien, must have been utterly terrifying in 1980-whatever it was. I think there was a remake recently with Joel Edgerton but wasn't half as good.
The 1982 version is a remake of the original made in 1951.

Joel Edgerton's version was the second remake filmed in 2011.

Dogs Of War

Coach

But Christine the book was so much darker and deeper than the movie.

We should do a poll for best Stephen King movie. Plenty of great ones (Carrie, IT (new one), Stand by me).

Latest posts