What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

84 Baby

Referee
That's a great mix of salt and pepper. Which is always what I said we should have.
It actually wasn’t my real point. I was actually try to crack @emjaycee for gossip. But he seems to me the type who’d back out of an debt. Or someone who’d talk funny and make up really long place names

TheRam

Coach
It actually wasn’t my real point. I was actually try to crack @emjaycee for gossip. But he seems to me the type who’d back out of an debt. Or someone who’d talk funny and make up really long place names

Well he can't betray his sources but I'll tell you what it would be an awesome signing if it were ever to come through. ;)

84 Baby

Referee
Did @hindy111 hack your account?
Think it was pretty obvious whom I was referring to. It’s not a new rumour. Don’t know if mjc was hinting at him or not. That merkin won’t say shit!

Oh well hopefully we lose on Sunday so we can all find out Monday. Or not. Might take few more weeks regardless of our result. Hopefully we don’t lose then

emjaycee

Coach
I take a fence at what you are implying about me... which is what exactly?

Latest posts