What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Eelogical

Referee
I've done nothing wrong.
I've always made my disclosure obligations and I've always conducted myself with the highest standards of integrity.
As your legal representative, you're advised not to say anything further. You have no obligation to do so, and if you did you may incriminate yourself.

emjaycee

Coach
Mate, I’d be stoked if it is Matto and if it is the rumour you alluded to then I don’t doubt you.

You raised that he was wrapped up by the Tigers and this is what I meant by “playing coy”.
He would be a great replacement for Ma'u.

10. Junior
9. Mahoney
8. Evans
11. Lane
12. Matterson
13. Brown
14. Alvaro
15. RCG
16. Niukore
17. Stone

Not a bad pack for 2020.

Happy MEel

First Grade

10. Junior
9. Mahoney
8. Evans
11. Lane
12. Matterson
13. Brown
14. Alvaro
15. RCG
16. Niukore
17. Stone

Not a bad pack for 2020.
Outstanding pack as far as I’m concerned. At worst we’d lose nothing with the departure of Mau but I reckon Matto is probably the better all-round player so could quite possibly improve that edge. We also add RCG and have Stefano, Kaufusi, Peni and possibly Gower waiting in the wings and that’s a quality forward pack to complement our outstanding backline. This would be potential premiership window territory.

Noise

Coach

10. Junior
9. Mahoney
8. Evans
11. Lane
12. Matterson
13. Brown
14. Alvaro
15. RCG
16. Niukore
17. Stone

Not a bad pack for 2020.
I reckon BA will go for Taka on the bench instead of Stone. Provides cover for back row, wing, centre and 5/8.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Outstanding pack as far as I’m concerned. At worst we’d lose nothing with the departure of Mau but I reckon Matto is probably the better all-round player so could quite possibly improve that edge. We also add RCG and have Stefano, Kaufusi, Peni and possibly Gower waiting in the wings and that’s a quality forward pack to complement our outstanding backline. This would be potential premiership window territory.
Ok I’m going to say it, it’s very exciting.

Happy MEel

First Grade
I reckon BA will go for Taka on the bench instead of Stone. Provides cover for back row, wing, centre and 5/8.
Depends if he thinks it will be harder to cover hooker or an outside back/halves as Stone could probably cover the edge as well. The other thing to consider is that without injuries, our edges, halves and outside backs ideally don’t leave the field. Stone covers 2 x positions that could accommodate the interchange on a weekly basis.

84 Baby

Referee
giphy.gif
We’re signing Rod Jensen!

Or do I spy a less subtle clue?

Latest posts