What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bud News

Como Connection

First Grade

Dragons4me

Juniors
f**k it's hard to get excited about the Dragons at the moment. Struggling to avoid the spoon for the first time in our history. Unable to jag a win no matter what. Rarely ever seem to get the bounce of the ball decisions in a game. Still a massive question over whether our club, team and highest paid player will, wants to or justifies being here. I so looked forward to seeing three of our brightest stars in Bud, Junior and Tyrell replicate their lower grade skillset in the top grade in '24. The silence and seeming disinterest from the club we have had to accept only looks like continuing, meaning we're totally reliant of the well known agenda driven media hacks for news. Our one and only bright light in Flanno is still employed by a competitor. This is fast becoming a less than enjoyable pastime for me.

Last edited:

Sloth

Juniors
He's signed for 4 years. I think he has a release.
Is the official signing and release part coming from Buzz or from the club? I have not seen a statement from either the Dragons or the Tigers yet. Not saying it is not going to happen, just supplying the quote from Flanno, we still have to sign off on the release, we only gave him permission to test the market?

mickt

Juniors
I

I haven’t said I’d let Sullivan go with a certainty but I think the idea may have merit with the correct replacement. As much as we believe in him, it will be very hard to rebuild with a half back that is in and out of the team constantly to injury. That’s been the story with him since he was 18. That’s the facts.

we’ve ended up in a lot of trouble with blind loyalty and I hope Flanagan can come in with ‘success starts now’ mentality. If that means making a big call on a Sloan or Sullivan then I will back him. I suspect Flanagan will want to work with these two young guns and I’m fine with that however there’s not a player in the squad whose position should be guaranteed. Someone needs to apply a blowtorch to the place. Heads need to roll high and low in the joint.
My concern with Sullivan is that he looks overweight!
If your overweight at 21 you’re not training properly!
That then leads to injuries that don’t get rehabbed properly and drag on and on and lead to imbalances and other injuries!
If your not the fittest you will ever be at the start of your career when your trying to make a name for yourself what will you be like later on!

since77

Juniors
That then leads to injuries that don’t get rehabbed properly and drag on and on and lead to imbalances and other injuries!
If your not the fittest you will ever be at the start of your career when your trying to make a name for yourself what will you be like later on!
The whole team in unfit. That’s what you get after 3 years of coaching by a coke guzzling dinosaur.

denis preston

First Grade
Could be a reason the coaching staff were happy to let him go, doesn’t listen ? Mind you , on some of the coaches I don’t blame him !

Latest posts