What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R27 Thu - Brisbane 22-32 Melbourne @ Suncorp

Round 27: Brisbane v Melbourne

• Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Melbourne Storm

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Diesel

Referee
We’ll done Storm. Broncos could run with two players not rested since they had the bye two weeks ago and won that, they faded at the end

mxlegend99

Referee
Given who the Warriors are resting (and who the Panthers aren't), I wouldn't be surprised if next week is a re-match at the same venue, 2nd v 3rd.

Though with the Panthers playing last they can basically choose their Week 1 opponents.
Im hoping we do that and try to finish against Warriors.

Not because I think Storm will trouble Panthers. We comfortably beat the both games this year.

But because they will definitely trouble Broncos and f**k up the roll they've been on. If they win week 1 they'll be extremely tough to stop IMO.

Panther Mike

Juniors
If Broncos were ever beating Melbourne I thought tonight would be the night. I tipped them and now might now miss out on some $$ in the work tipping comp but happy that Panthers are still a chance of winning the grand old JJ.

Belza

Juniors
Another Storm game and another loss
f**k I hope we don’t play them in the finals, they’re not better then is they just have the hoodoo over us
14 consecutive wins over the broncos I would say Storm are better than the Broncos

some11

Referee
If Broncos were ever beating Melbourne I thought tonight would be the night. I tipped them and now might now miss out on some $$ in the work tipping comp but happy that Panthers are still a chance of winning the grand old JJ.
All you had to do was look at the broncos record v storm at suncorp. It's atrocious.

Belza

Juniors
The Broncs must have sold there soul to Melbourne in return to winning that premiership in 2006.

4 wins from 35 games against them since that game.

It's almost incredible a strong club like the Broncos have that bad a record against a side.

If it was the Tigers or Titans you could understand it.
Paul Simpkins handed the Broncos the 06 GF

Belza

Juniors
The Broncs must have sold there soul to Melbourne in return to winning that premiership in 2006.

4 wins from 35 games against them since that game.

It's almost incredible a strong club like the Broncos have that bad a record against a side.

If it was the Tigers or Titans you could understand it.
Rabbits have never beaten Melbourne in Melbourne. Take heart Broncos

Pugzley

Go Cowboy!

buford-tannen-back-to-the-future.gif

Panther Mike

Juniors
It was pretty surreal watching Wendell Sailor’s son v Rod Wishart’s son. Like a ‘Try not to feel old challenge’..

Saxon

Bench
Just a thought about the game with 20 some "first choice" players missing.

Loved it. Great game. Yes the skills weren't quite as high as we will see next week, but it was fun to watch and we got to see some players of the future on both sides.
Broncos are going to finish top 2 and Storm will be 3 or 4 so in the great scheme of things it doesn't matter much, but I really enjoyed getting to watch my team's youngsters play a game where the result didn't really matter.

Latest posts