What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R27 Thu - Brisbane 22-32 Melbourne @ Suncorp

Round 27: Brisbane v Melbourne

• Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Melbourne Storm

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Lame. King Hit went Hardcore and dropped the club for the reigning premiers when Lodge signed for the broncos. Of course when Lodge signed for the roosters.........
I put my robbo wig on and sent a karen of an email. Was from my old uni email address - I've tried to get back in to release it, was pretty funny.

Would never turn my back like some of those cowards that we know

Belza

Juniors
I basically said you bitches have no morals signing him and I won't give you my money until he's left. Still went to a few games though so jokes on me.

DM me your membership details
The only player who Storm signed that was wasted space(and a lot of wasted space) was Fat George Rose. Couldn't understand that

t-ba

Post Whore
The only player who Storm signed that was wasted space(and a lot of wasted space) was Fat George Rose. Couldn't understand that

Bellamy saw the perfect physical specimen that was George Rose and decided to slim him down.

Like, some people are just designed to be a certain size and Georgeous George was one of them.

Belza

Juniors
Bellamy saw the perfect physical specimen that was George Rose and decided to slim him down.

Like, some people are just designed to be a certain size and Georgeous George was one of them.
Gorgeous

And George Rose shouldn't be in the same sentence

Latest posts