What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

I’ve never understood burning jerseys, and I have a jersey signed by both Brett Finch and Jarryd Hayne so if any jersey deserves burning it’d be that one.
At the Wests Tigers we go through at least one incendiary attire event per annum.

Those jerseys you have could be worth a pretty penny on the dark web

Finchy managed to bring down Albert, greatly appreciated by our SGI buddies.

Ask brother @Gareth67.

I don't mind our squad. I am quietly confident.
I aslo reckon Simonsson might do ok this season. He has only had 20 games at centre.
Just hoping Morretti and Grieg step up. And Joe O finds his feet. If they do it's going to be one he'll of a bench.
Joffa has plenty of game left in him. Good signing, cheap and cheerful.

TheCrowe

Juniors
I aslo reckon Simonsson might do ok this season. He has only had 20 games at centre.
Just hoping Morretti and Grieg step up. And Joe O finds his feet. If they do it's going to be one he'll of a bench.
Its going to be one of the keys to a better season. Simonsson has to go up a level.
Have confidence in Greig and Moretti.

TheCrowe

Juniors

Or maybe Super Cini will stepup. He actually looked OK in 22.

Eelogical

Referee
There's a lot of ifs, buts and maybe's in your post. Are you sitting on one?

Tiger5150

Bench
You seem a little jilted.

You got me..... of all the players that have left the sinking ship that is the Tigers.......the great and powerful Zac Cini who wasnt offered a Contract by the Tigers is the one that broke my heart.....

Joffa is the one that stings, but that was the Clubs error IMO

hindy111

Post Whore
Why you say that ? Lachlan Blackburn has not been mentioned in any of these lists as yet, nor has Ethyn Martin, Matt Komolafe, Max Toupu, William Latu, Noah Reid. There are prolly more.

He hasn't been spotted at training.

Latest posts