What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 World Club Challenge

TroyJax

Juniors
Why do these forilums degenerate into ####!
I am in Northern China for work looking for some normalcy and all I read is disgusting trolling s**t!
Wake up to yourselves and keep a decent standard and talk about football not total personal rubbish!
We are talking about footy you dopey bastard.

How so?
Please think about your answer before delivering it. Im starting to feel guilty for how often Im smashing you.
You smashing me? Don't flatter yourself. I will say this again, and no more. Yes the Panthers have lost the world cup challenges. The tigers have lost their solitary appearance too. At least the Panthers has the chance to play, the tigers don't.

Nealo 12

Bench
How so?
Please think about your answer before delivering it. Im starting to feel guilty for how often Im smashing you.
Im guessing you didn’t think things through in joining the forum with a user name like that either, lol , knowing how the forum works and all that

TroyJax

Juniors
You smashing me? Don't flatter yourself. I will say this again, and no more. Yes the Panthers have lost the world cup challenges. The tigers have lost their solitary appearance too. At least the Panthers has the chance to play, the tigers don't.
Yes they have the chance. Now go and win it and stop embarrassing the NRL.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade

So that's his original account. Why come back under a different name (I wonder)
Think Sesame Street GIF

blue bags

First Grade
Is there a world club challenge for
Wooden spooners ?
At least both spooners could have a chance to win Something 🤣
Golden spoon
Or the wooden spoon
😊

Latest posts