What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 World Club Challenge

soc123_au

Staff member
Your a Panthers supporter? Pull the other leg.
Tigers supporter, they won in 05 so probably lost the wcc in 06. No one is really sure because no gives a f**k about the WCC beyond 10 minutes after full time.

In other news it baffles me why you would respond to someone who a) Is such a low effort poor quality troll and b) has a user name advertising that he is a chronic masturbator.

Tigers supporter, they won in 05 so probably lost the wcc in 06. No one is really sure because no gives a f**k about the WCC beyond 10 minutes after full time.

In other news it baffles me why you would respond to someone who a) Is such a low effort poor quality troll and b) has a user name advertising that he is a chronic masturbator.
I'm in one of my moods. I'll stop now.

TroyJax

Juniors

soc...are you named after the piece of clothing belonging to your father that your mum had to ring out to conceive you with?

Iamback

Coach

WCC would actually have meaning if it was played after the GF or atleast with the same squads

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
soc...are you named after the piece of clothing belonging to your father that your mum had to ring out to conceive you with?

I've been a member of this forum for a number of years.

I've yet to see anyone who is so full of bile, hate, even misogyny as you.

So very pleased I don't know you, in actual life.

You are one vile human being.

TroyJax

Juniors
I've been a member of this forum for a number of years.

I've yet to see anyone who is so full of bile, hate, even misogyny as you.

So very pleased I don't know you, in actual life.

You are one vile human being.
Alice, we’ll never cross paths.
I live in a house for starters, not a car filled with cats like you do.
Try to relax and don’t get your panties in a twist.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Alice, we’ll never cross paths.
I live in a house for starters, not a car filled with cats like you do.
Try to relax and don’t get your panties in a twist.

Your cystal ball is broken. I have none of what you mentioned.

TroyJax........do you have some underlying un resolvedd childhood issues about poverty, and your personal socio environment?

As you appear to mention such things a lot. For a footy forum.

Pjf04b

Juniors
Why do these forilums degenerate into ####!
I am in Northern China for work looking for some normalcy and all I read is disgusting trolling s**t!
Wake up to yourselves and keep a decent standard and talk about football not total personal rubbish!

Latest posts