What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Paul Kent incidents - domestic abuse charges dismissed, street fight

sheepbender

Juniors
Plenty bagging Kent ( and rightfully so ) he and his merry band of dirt digging mud slinging scum on FOX deserve all the bad Karma that comes their way.

The truth is that a large % love watching his diatribe, enthralled by the vitriol he spews. The public get's what the public wants, and the ratings must show that the public is more interested in negative feeding scum than they are in positive feel good news.
I think theres also a large % of people who don't really care either way, I watch 360, but I don't get too emotional or hung up about anything thats said, because its just footy, its not that important.
People losing their minds left, right and centre cos of a journos comments..?!

Come on, theres more to life.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
The bloke behind the camera sounds like those typical blokes you see with all talk thinking they are tough and are these good fighters but are just weak.

I'm not a great fan of Kent but seriously that just leave the bloke alone. The bloke behind the camera sounds like a pathetic loser.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Kent did the wise thing and stayed in his seat with his mouth closed! Not very appropriate but for all the sht he has heaped on people over the years I can live with a bit of karma flowing his way.

I think theres also a large % of people who don't really care either way, I watch 360, but I don't get too emotional or hung up about anything thats said, because its just footy, its not that important.
People losing their minds left, right and centre cos of a journos comments..?!

Come on, theres more to life.
Oh I agree. Unfortunately you are the exception to the rule. It's not just footy, 360 is largely not about the game itself but the rumor and gossip (mostly negative)

The model Murdoch has pioneered is a major contributing factor to the destabilizing of western democracy - a VERY large % of the population love it - if they didnt they wouldnt tune in.

T-Boon

Coach
As much as I dislike Kent, this Bam Bam is way worse. Total meat head scum. Is he is a motorcycle club or something? I would expect so.

T-Boon

Coach
Here's a thought. Let's say there are 1.7 billion able-bodied adult men in the world. If we all fought each other to the death, 1v1 once per day, Tuivasa would likely be in the last 100 left alive at the end of it.
Youd just shoot the mut.

Latest posts