What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harold Matthews and SG Ball Discussion Thread

Kilkenny

Coach
Junior Rep Trials this morning at Windsor Against the Eels.

Harold Matt’s lost 24-14. 4 tries to 3. Very poor performance, non stop mistakes with and without the ball. The Eels tries basically off the back of our mistakes and all were basically players barging thru from close range. Heinz Lemoto did some good things, scored our first and set up our second Before being replaced.

SG Ball appeared to be replay of Matt’s, we were awful for first half and beginning of second half. Down 22-12 we finished all over the top of them running out winners 30-22. Can’t really comment on any of the players don’t know any of them and i couldn't find team list anywhere. Jett Cleary did play first half in No 7 (pretty sure it was him) and scored individual try right on stroke of HT to reduce deficit to 16-12.

Conditions were pretty good for footy, mid 20s so not sure why both sides were guilty of ill discipline and mistake riddled efforts. Have to think both sides should improve in lead up to season proper, will have too.

murraymob

Coach
Just curious what is the pathway for kids in the western rams.A great breeding ground for our club do they stay a ram till a certain age the come over to the panther system

murraymob

Coach
From the video I seen ball lost in the last minute of a short ball a lazy forward in defence missed his assignment.they will bounce back

Goonji

Juniors
Some decent looking players in this side.

Strange to have the game at Kingswood
They train at the Doug Rennie Field, Kingswood during the week. I see them there when I am getting my after work exercise. It's also the home of the Penrith Waratahs RLFC.