What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 World Club Challenge

How am I being arrogant or narcissistic?
After I wrote my original comment, I can't remember what it was about, you became condescending, and a tad aggressive. It's like your opinion matters, no one else's does. Those traits are narcissistic and arrogant.

Despite repeated attempts, by me, to explain my point of view, you went for my jugular. @ACTPanthers, offered his point of view, we had a peaceful debate. I can see his point of view, and @ACTPanthers could see mine. Unfortunately you lack that trait. Whether it's intentional or not, only you knows the answer to that.

You also became quite offended when I used your quote against you. Again I was not making light about mental health. I suffer from depression. You just couldn't hack it when I returned serve.

All my comments are my own personal opinion. There is nothing ambiguous in them. As, some times your responses are unclear. I let that slide. We all are entitled to our own opinions, you included.

I have no doubt that you'll disagree with me, and that's fine.

Last edited:

TDD91

Juniors
Looks like a few Wigan bodies will be missing next week after the game against Castleford.

Luke Thompson failed a HIA, so will be out for 10 days.
Kruise Leeming went off with an injury, so wait & see there.
Harry Smith & Kaide Ellis potentially up in front of the disciplinary after challenges that weren't great. Smith got a yellow that could have been red, Ellis got nothing at all on the pitch.

Smith would be a massive blow if he's missing.

Iamback

Coach
Looks like a few Wigan bodies will be missing next week after the game against Castleford.

Luke Thompson failed a HIA, so will be out for 10 days.
Kruise Leeming went off with an injury, so wait & see there.
Harry Smith & Kaide Ellis potentially up in front of the disciplinary after challenges that weren't great. Smith got a yellow that could have been red, Ellis got nothing at all on the pitch.

Smith would be a massive blow if he's missing.

Smith's looked worse than the send off was