What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R1 v Titans.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
My 2 cents. The signs of a good team are when you’re playing like shit. Come out in the second half and play a shitload better. I used to see this under Brian Smith, David Waite, and Wayne Bennett. Under Mary, Price and Hook, the team played like shit in the first half…would come out in the second and play worse. I know it’s early days…but this is brilliant to watch

SAP58

Juniors
My 2 cents. The signs of a good team are when you’re playing like shit. Come out in the second half and play a shitload better. I used to see this under Brian Smith, David Waite, and Wayne Bennett. Under Mary, Price and Hook, the team played like shit in the first half…would come out in the second and play worse. I know it’s early days…but this is brilliant to watch
Amen !