What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

O.T. NRL 360

The discussion tonight on this show re expansion, Ikin laying boot straight into the sharks

Yeah he said Sharks can have a State Cup team and bring in the Redcliffe Dolphins to have another QLD team.

Hey Ikin you farkwit.
The Gold Coast are a basket case with just 5000 members.
Which for a regional team is a big up yours to Rugby League.
There’s your team to chop.
They can be a QLD State Cup team...lol.

coolumsharkie

Referee
ABC Local radio news guy was doing the front page headlines across the various different papers as some presenters do, came to the Telecrap and said, "Some NRL footballer having a whinge, I don't care and I'm not going to read it as it's not news and belongs on the back page" Not sure what it is either but I totally agree.

This is where these merkins have dragged the sport down to, the official season opener is tonight and we get some f**king magazine style gossip worthy bullshit on the front page of a newspaper. They are choking the sport to death I tells ya.

p.s not Sharks related is it?

azzah72

Bench
Re the front and back page, if ABC person is talking about today, I am not sure what They're talking about.

I had a look and the Frontpage is Latrell Mitchell saying how fired up he is hyping the game and the back page is hyping the return of the footy in general.

The only Sharks story I could see was the story on the Brailey boys Debuting together. A good bit of content actually.

lolesi

First Grade
Re the front and back page, if ABC person is talking about today, I am not sure what They're talking about.

I had a look and the Frontpage is Latrell Mitchell saying how fired up he is hyping the game and the back page is hyping the return of the footy in general.

The only Sharks story I could see was the story on the Brailey boys Debuting together. A good bit of content actually.

Big Dave Ric always has good content.

coolumsharkie

Referee

Hmm fair enough, anyway my point still stands.

I started on Kayo yesterday.
Two joys,
First one was watching that last minute show, or whatever it's called, and seeing us beat the Eels in a 2004 semi
Second one was scrolling straight past this abomination of a show (360)

txta2

Bench
I was gonna cancel Fox but Ganesh gave me a discount and upgraded me to hd iq.
I don't watch or listen to anything with Kent or Hooper on which sucks because Triple M on the weekends is good but these 2 ruin it.

R-15-3

Bench
I started on Kayo yesterday.
Two joys,
First one was watching that last minute show, or whatever it's called, and seeing us beat the Eels in a 2004 semi
Second one was scrolling straight past this abomination of a show (360)

Can u keep us updated on the quality in a few weeks, worried about it dropping out once the numbers jump. Currently have fox but am tempted to cut back to Kayo once the wife is done watch game of thrones :joy:

Surely

Post Whore
Can u keep us updated on the quality in a few weeks, worried about it dropping out once the numbers jump. Currently have fox but am tempted to cut back to Kayo once the wife is done watch game of thrones :joy:

I dumped kayo went to Foxtel satellite

Streaming quality was hit and miss, and it wasn't network speed because Netflix runs great.

I've just got back on Foxtel Now for GOT haha.
If Kayo craps up I'll go to the Sports pack, at least until after Thrones has finished. Otherwise I'll do like I used to do and source some dodgy site.

Griffoshark66

First Grade
I was gonna cancel Fox but Ganesh gave me a discount and upgraded me to hd iq.
I don't watch or listen to anything with Kent or Hooper on which sucks because Triple M on the weekends is good but these 2 ruin it.
Same. 45 minutes on the phone, but in the end, got the new box, more channels, HD, far less cash.

bluefox68

Staff member
Watching NRL360 - yeah, I know - Paul Kent, apart from looking like a total try-hard in his 3-piece suit, seemed to be slurring his words - wondering if he’s on anti-depressants…

Latest posts