What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack Flanagan

56to66

Juniors
Surely I can't be the only one who is suspecting something has been going on for some time between Lomax and Hunt? Like a culture thing. I mean they combined nicely at times tonight but also some heated exchanges. Now in the days after Lomax's departure is announced, suddenly Hunt is talking about staying. Seems almost too good to be a coincidence. Doubt I am the first to mention this.

I've been Hunt's defender for a while but I still think it's time to bite the bullet and go in a new direction. He severely let us down tonight and it's starting to wear thin. We need to try some big new things at the Dragons.

I really hope that sly smile is because he knows we've recruited
Some players attitude stinks, Does Lomax think by doing 1 or 2 flukey things right will make him a star Pmatta, it won't be long before the Eels fans will work out he's not the answer to them winning a comp, Pmatta will be so dumb if they pay him more than 450k season.

saintmar

Juniors
Yeh sure. I feel it's been 5 matches and he deserves more time.

He has been given a shit sandwich and it's not his fault the systemic issues that have existed well before him have made it really hard to recruit first up. He and we all knew this team as is are not anywhere near a top 8 team
5 matches too many

I'm Hornby

Juniors
I really hope that sly smile is because he knows we've recruited some big names.
LOL
Like every other big name signing we've been mentioned in that hasn't come to fruition?

We're back to the Mary Days when every off contract player was considering the dragons but didn't sign the bottom line.

His recruitment so far has been ridiculous and it won't get any better.

hook hook

Juniors
LOL
Like every other big name signing we've been mentioned in that hasn't come to fruition?

We're back to the Mary Days when every off contract player was considering the dragons but didn't sign the bottom line.

Yeah we should recruit qld has been an again, that worked out well. If you think recruitment has gone backwards you’re off your lemon spread. He’s done the best he can with little to work with. I’m sure in one of our 2 wins you’ve sung the praises of K flanno, RFM & Eisenhuth.

dragon thomo

Juniors
It will take time with Flannagan. Remember he took over very late and he had no time to put his mark on this team. There was hardly any players available to purchase.
Hopefully with the coffers full and time he can get into the players market
1 top front rower Royce Hunt
1 top hooker Mitch Kenny
2 top outside backs Nick Meany also goal kicks. One other.
1 top half/ five eight Metcalf Warriors

redVinme

Bench
Kenny and met
It will take time with Flannagan. Remember he took over very late and he had no time to put his mark on this team. There was hardly any players available to purchase.
Hopefully with the coffers full and time he can get into the players market
1 top front rower Royce Hunt
1 top hooker Mitch Kenny
2 top outside backs Nick Meany also goal kicks. One other.
1 top half/ five eight Metcalf Warriors
Kenny and Metcalf have both signed extensions I believe

DeathBlooms

Juniors
Most the team is still full of players Mary and Hook picked and no one wants to sign with the club. We got very lucky with RFM signing. Eisenhuth was a good pickup also.

Hardly any decent players off contract this year so they are going to have to go with our Juniors.

Illusion

Bench
And so he should , most of the time Hunts kicks are the same bombs , he rarely gets repeat sets and this has been like this for years now ...... But it's all good with Flanno , Hunt and Flanno are talking about extending Hunt's contract ....... Seriously what a complete wank ......
No, he pointed out that knights last tackle options where far superior and with Hunt sitting next to him.

SEAT 1A

Bench
I reckon we are going to see good Dragons then bad Dragons for the rest of the year.

To his credit, he's given players notice however, he's said it's time for changes to be made.

Lennyb

Juniors
And so he should , most of the time Hunts kicks are the same bombs , he rarely gets repeat sets and this has been like this for years now ...... But it's all good with Flanno , Hunt and Flanno are talking about extending Hunt's contract ....... Seriously what a complete wank ......
The good sign is Hunt stated he was poor also. Has he said that before?

BLM01

First Grade
LOL

Better than Hooks