What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

Iamback

Coach
Wouldn’t say too late as no other club has come in and poached the territory and it’s solid rugby league country

Yes this is true there has been no shortage of Campbelltown juniors gets starts elsewhere while Tigers bitch about Leichhardt being a dump.

Mininchello, Hoffman etc would of been handy for the Tigers.

If a Campbelltown Junior gets into the Top squad they have to go to Concord.

If they are travelling anyway then it brings other clubs into play

Iamback

Coach
I disagree. It will take some time but it will happen. Dicks like Blocker will expect it to happen straight away

How long until the Tigers side or Wests Ashfield or hell even that Darcy Byrne wanker are bitching that the Balmain side is being neglected?

Penrith fan

Juniors
Suncorp Stadium is expecting 49,500-50,000 tonight. The largest crowd we've had with GA bays is 47,703, so it is clear that the Broncos have sold out corporate packages and the stadium expects their members to show.

The weather is perfect, too.
Suncorp could have a record NRL crowd.

azza29

Juniors
Personally, I wouldn't just change the corners to GA, I'd be tempted to re-classify the upper rows in some of the bays as well to a lower tier (make the back of Gold, Silver, etc)
Agree that the back few rows on the upper deck should be Silver, they are a long way from the action.

The Storm have plenty of hardcore fans who are happy to drop $600 on a Gold membership, and lots of families/casuals who are fine with GA. There isn't much demand for Bronze/Silver, as is obvious from the empty seats come game day.

There's too much of a premium on the Bronze/Silver tickets IMO. Bronze is terrible corner seats (worse than ends really) - anything beyond the dead ball line ought to be GA prices. Silver maybe $10-15 more than GA, not $25.

Fangs

Coach
I like Campbeltown stadium.

Went there to watch Tigers v Panthers in 2017. Ground is fine. Parking is fine. They serve Carlton draught at the ground. Leagues club is right next door.

Ditch Balmain except for 2-3 games a year for nostalgia.