What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

beave

Coach
Just like in the stadium thread the flop from Perth hasn't done his research.

Stadium members take up about 8.5k seats. Their areas are often 50-60% full, so let's take 4,000 off the capacity. We now have 48,500. Then, the Broncos sell areas as GA - this reduces the capacity to ease pressure on ushers. lets work with 48,000ish. I don't think the crowd is disappointing, but it is certainly less than I thought. In any case, a sell out.

myself and 12 lads from work did GA for the Cowbs game, we had choice of 3 bays in the NW corner, 2nd tier. We went 533 on the night.

I would estimate all 3 GA bays were only 75% populated, so peeps in that area didn't turn up or like you're saying, they just don't sell 100% of the seats/tickets in those GA bays. they need to piss that mindset off and just do it like the rest of the joint.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
myself and 12 lads from work did GA for the Cowbs game, we had choice of 3 bays in the NW corner, 2nd tier. We went 533 on the night.

I would estimate all 3 GA bays were only 75% populated, so peeps in that area didn't turn up or like you're saying, they just don't sell 100% of the seats/tickets in those GA bays. they need to piss that mindset off and just do it like the rest of the joint.
Yep - the Broncos brought in GA areas in 2014 to try and get 'single seat' members. It worked in the days that we weren't selling out, but now we're working with back to back sell outs and will probably sell out vs Penrith, and the Titans.

I hope next year we just go back to a fully allocated capacity. These areas have probably cost us $130k per game.

yakstorm

First Grade
Great result for the Wests Tigers and it's already having a flow on effect for the ANZAC Round game against the Broncos with a number of bays already down to limited seats.

Looking across the other games this round, Eels are seeing some late movement. Sideline seats in lower bowl are either sold out or down to single seats, some decent sales behind the in-goals as well. Platinum in the upper levels are down to single seats and Gold is selling into the last 10 rows.

Big unknown is GA areas, but hopefully will the Eels faithful haven't given up on the club yet, and we can push more towards 18K, though I think it is more trending for a 15-16K result.

Raiders v Titans is not selling great. Such a shame it's not at 2pm tomorrow.