What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Future NRL Stadiums part II

I'm sure the wolfpack reneging on their promises, failing to submit a business plan and not paying their players had nothing to do with the decision lol

The fact is NY were offered admission to L1 for 2022 and backed out of it. That was their decision not the RFL's.
No different to the Western Reds' situation that you've whinged about for over a decade.

Wb1234

Referee
I'm sure the wolfpack reneging on their promises, failing to submit a business plan and not paying their players had nothing to do with the decision lol

The fact is NY were offered admission to L1 for 2022 and backed out of it. That was their decision not the RFL's.
You know the backer of ottowa is the same person behind the Cornwall rugby league team ?

Perth Red

Post Whore
You know the backer of ottowa is the same person behind the Cornwall rugby league team ?
Whats that got to do with NY?
ps there is no Ottawa club, he closed the idea down and started up a club in UK instead, ironically after Ottawa had been accepted into L1 by the same english game you are slating lol.

So quick recap on Nth america and my final word as we are well off the stadium path:

NY accepted into L1 - they declined
Ottawa accepted into L1 - they moved license to UK
Toronto accepted into english comps- couldnt make it financially work

and somehow this is all english RL's fault? cuckoo cuckoo

Last edited:

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Its just bizarre they have filled 2/3rds of a main stand side with other buildings.
I think it’s bizarre that you think you know better than those that have done the deals and saved the club and secured the future over the last decade.

Absolute keyboard hero who if placed in the same room as those that have made the big decisions and saved the sharks would likely sit in the corner and say nothing.

If they did as you and other have suggested (build the stadium first) there would be no team to play there.

I’m constantly stunned by posts in here and on social media about stadiums that are not modern. Sharks fans don’t think it’s up to standard either but throwing stones from the internet doesn’t make it fixed. You sound stupid and offended at something you don’t even physically experience. It’s akin to yelling at a guy who is eating MacDonald cos you don’t like a Big Mac.

Just shut up ffs.

MugaB

Coach
I think it’s bizarre that you think you know better than those that have done the deals and saved the club and secured the future over the last decade.

Absolute keyboard hero who if placed in the same room as those that have made the big decisions and saved the sharks would likely sit in the corner and say nothing.

If they did as you and other have suggested (build the stadium first) there would be no team to play there.

I’m constantly stunned by posts in here and on social media about stadiums that are not modern. Sharks fans don’t think it’s up to standard either but throwing stones from the internet doesn’t make it fixed. You sound stupid and offended at something you don’t even physically experience. It’s akin to yelling at a guy who is eating MacDonald cos you don’t like a Big Mac.

Just shut up ffs.
Here here!!!

All those in favor say I
videotogif_2024.03.29_07.27.14.gif
I!

Latest posts