What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd7 2024: 8pm Eels v Dolphins GAME DAY THREAD @ Tio Stadium Darwin April 19th

Gronk

Staff member
Gronkles also sung Hodgson’s praises right till the bitter end. Hands is no world beater but I can’t believe he doesn’t offer more than Gutho’s charity case.
Do tell. What did I say exactly? Now don’t run away. Don’t do your lols or answer with thick with sarcasm, just tell me what I was saying about Josh Hodgson until the bitter end. Can you do that or are you just causing trouble as usual?

hindy111

Post Whore
Do tell. What did I say exactly? Now don’t run away. Don’t do your lols or answer with thick with sarcasm, just tell me what I was saying about Josh Hodgson until the bitter end. Can you do that or are you just causing trouble as usual?

Booooooooods

hineyrulz

Post Whore
You supported him while talking down Hands last season. When blind Freddy could see we were a much better team with Baldson off the field. Causing trouble lol??? ? Gaslighting and playing the Victim is Gronkles 101.

hindy111

Post Whore
You supported him while talking down Hands last season. When blind Freddy could see we were a much better team with Baldson off the field. Causing trouble lol??? ? Gaslighting and playing the Victim is Gronkles 101.

He's upset because people like me amd you called it years ago and where called death rider. But hey we where right. And the nut huggies where wrong

Eelogical

Referee
We’ll play a blinder against Manly then forget how to play after our week off due to the bye and a camp in Iluka.

Gronk

Staff member
Hodgson only played like 10 games last year. What are you on about ? That’ll do me.

Gronk

Staff member
He's upset because people like me amd you called it years ago and where called death rider. But hey we where right. And the nut huggies where wrong
I’m not upset about anything actually. Well we lost, that was harrowing, now I’m fine thanks.

King-Gutho94

Coach
We’ll play a blinder against Manly then forget how to play after our week off due to the bye and a camp in Iluka.
If we beat Manly next week I'll still be drinking at the Brookie hotel till it closes next Friday night at 3am after the game.

Or the security eventually ask me to leave

We're a 100-1 to win next week.

Eelogical

Referee
If we beat Manly next week I'll still be drinking at the Brookie hotel till it closes next Friday night at 3am after the game.

Or the security eventually ask me to leave

We're a 100-1 to win next week.
I’ll take those odds. Since I’m in Brisbane I’ll have to send $2 to Mik for safekeeping.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Hodgson only played like 10 games last year. What are you on about ? That’ll do me.
Dr Evil Whatever GIF

oldmancraigy

Coach
You’ve got to love the presser at 2.53.

Brad: “I’m not dissolving my responsibility, BUT…”

Before completely absolving all responsibility and throwing his players under the bus.

The fact he was genuinely happy with the first 30 minutes is the biggest problem as that’s the standard he wants. We were absolute trash and could only muster 2 tries with all that ball. That’s coaching you muppet.

It is obviously the attack he wants to see from us. 1 out crud for 4 tackles, and then Russell into touch on the 5th

We had near double the number of tackled inside opposition 20 than they did, and still got pumped badly.

oldmancraigy

Coach
Don’t watch channel 9s coverage but apparently Barrett was interviewed at halftime and said they were happy with the first half and the second half would be low scoring and we just needed to grind it out to win

That is exactly the sentiment Barrett expressed.

oldmancraigy

Coach
Someone told me today we had a 45 min warm-up before the game on the field.

Surely that's a pisstake.

If that's true that's inexcusable no wonder they were cooked in the 2nd half.

That's a pisstake.

They had a much less intense warm-up than usual.

It didn't help

Suitman

Post Whore
I’m not upset about anything actually. Well we lost, that was harrowing, now I’m fine thanks.

With all due respect, are you really not upset that we haven't won a premiership for 38 years and don't look like winning one anytime soon?
Does this not bother you at all?
I've seen all our 4 premiership wins, yet this bugs the shit out of me that I haven't seen one since.
Come on man, there must surely come a time when you lose patience with the lack of success of our club? A club that has all the resources to be far more successful than we have been for decades.
It is unforgivable that we haven't done so.
It is no wonder that fans are going ape-shite crazy after performances like last night.
Yet, we've seen our little brother to our west win 3 f**king premierships in a row.
Go figure which is the better run club.
You either care about our club being successful or you don't. Continually making excuses doesn't cut it in my mind.
Sorry mate, but that's how I feel.

Soto

Bench
With all due respect, are you really not upset that we haven't won a premiership for 38 years and don't look like winning one anytime soon?
Does this not bother you at all?
I've seen all our 4 premiership wins, yet this bugs the shit out of me that I haven't seen one since.
Come on man, there must surely come a time when you lose patience with the lack of success of our club? A club that has all the resources to be far more successful than we have been for decades.
It is unforgivable that we haven't done so.
It is no wonder that fans are going ape-shite crazy after performances like last night.
Yet, we've seen our little brother to our west win 3 f**king premierships in a row.
Go figure which is the better run club.
You either care about our club being successful or you don't. Continually making excuses doesn't cut it in my mind.
Sorry mate, but that's how I feel.
Ditto

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Ffs he is the dude that helps with building the squad. Don't pretend he isn't. He would be saying let N.Brown go. Sign Lussick etc.
In 2014 he was saying to find more TPAs. Do you really think he wanted the 2022 squad broken up by the salary cap?
The side lacks energy. This is a coach problem.
So what are the senior players responsible for if not motivation? Where does their leadership come into play?
Look at St George. Same side and a different coach. Most tipped for wooden spoon. They are a fringe top 8 side with flannagan
They have a negative points differential ffs. This time last week they were coming 15th. Suddenly the Warriors have one bad game and the Dragons are the success story of the year? They are the flavour of the week.

Latest posts