What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TLT Rnd8 vs Manly Friday 8pm

coach is clueless and desperate! Wow. Sanders not good but good enough now ? What the hell is he doing? Why drop Moretti? For who Makatoa?

shit Lussick keeps his spot. One of the worst signings in our history.

they have turned us into the Tigers. FMD

emjaycee

Coach
Sanders has twice as much experience playing against grown men than he did when Moses got injured. As Barrett mentioned a few weeks ago, they have had him working on some specific things in Cup. With Asi at risk of not being passed fit, it was probably time to bring Sanders up.

hindy111

Post Whore
Sanders has twice as much experience playing against grown men than he did when Moses got injured. As Barrett mentioned a few weeks ago, they have had him working on some specific things in Cup. With Asi at risk of not being passed fit, it was probably time to bring Sanders up.

Whats the chances is stays with the Eels? Or has he already signed for Canberra

Eelogical

Referee
Shame Cartwright is injured - probably came back to early tbh... But good to see Hands and Makatoa both named on the bench.

Having Hands should change things up a bit - assuming Lussick gets hauled off at the 30min mark as he clearly needs to be. Maka will rip in and have more of a go than Matterson in the middle rotation, and not fussed at all that Moretti has been dropped to find some form and rack up some minutes in Cup.

I'd expect Sanders to play more of the traditional 7 role, given Gutho's quote about him "doing what halfbacks do, controlling". Which means Dylan in his usual 6 role, just that BA doesn't change the numbers because doesn't want to backtrack on previous statements re Brown being 7 material.
Carty wasn't 100% in my mind. Rib injuries take quite some time to heal (as we all know). Considering we have enough forwards to rely on in case of injuries it was a poor decision to play him last week. On the other hand, we'll probably play Gutho busted so there's that.

Gronk

Staff member
Drops Morreti caus the dropped a ball.
Way to dent a kids confidence.
Is that what you think ? Cos I don’t.

Hands is there to sub for hooker Joey. That leaves Makka and Joe who are going to have to play long minutes in the middle. Kelma will play middle or edge as required, depends when Hoppy needs a break and if there are any injuries.

So with Carty gone and a hooker on the bench, I just don’t think he fits in cos he’s not versatile.

Gronk

Staff member
Anything is possible, but if Gutho is hampered by his injury but still plays then Turbo will make him look like a lawn mower.
Turbo will be carving up the rest of the team as he swings through the centres or takes an inside ball through the middle. Even a fit Gutho can’t stop him if our defence is putty.

yy_cheng

Coach
Shame Cartwright is injured - probably came back to early tbh... But good to see Hands and Makatoa both named on the bench.

Having Hands should change things up a bit - assuming Lussick gets hauled off at the 30min mark as he clearly needs to be. Maka will rip in and have more of a go than Matterson in the middle rotation, and not fussed at all that Moretti has been dropped to find some form and rack up some minutes in Cup.

I'd expect Sanders to play more of the traditional 7 role, given Gutho's quote about him "doing what halfbacks do, controlling". Which means Dylan in his usual 6 role, just that BA doesn't change the numbers because doesn't want to backtrack on previous statements re Brown being 7 material.
I think hands is there for sanders especially if he gets run through

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I don’t really care who we have picked or in what position, all I care about is 17 blokes wearing blue and gold jerseys to turn up to Brookvale on Friday night and have a f**king dig.

The Canberra and Dolphins games were not first grade standard under any circumstances. Our first 20 mins against the Cows was at the same standard we are just lucky we had the bounce of the ball go our way, it could have been 20 nil and game over.

I don’t expect them to win but they need to show something or heads have to roll next week.

hindy111

Post Whore
Is that what you think ? Cos I don’t.

Hands is there to sub for hooker Joey. That leaves Makka and Joe who are going to have to play long minutes in the middle. Kelma will play middle or edge as required, depends when Hoppy needs a break and if there are any injuries.

So with Carty gone and a hooker on the bench, I just don’t think he fits in cos he’s not versatile.

I'm right you are wrong