What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 3 TLT vs Manly Sunday 4pm

yy_cheng

Coach
He probably can’t wait to see what excuses you and Poups comes up with. I’m sure it will be very exciting!!
Nah i dont read his posts. I get one of the ai programs to summarise and to pick out only the important points and it always comes back as blank sometimes it says circular argument.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Anyone think Blaize may defend at 5/8th next to Lane and Dylan at centre - will protect him a little more in the line, and have the confident of good defenders either side of him
I dont mind the idea.

But i doubt it will happen.

I think Blaize will go okay this week.

Most kids on debut are excited and have the adrenaline pumping in there veins having there dreams come true.

His role will be simple make your tackles and he is up against Reuben Garrick who is no Joey Manu.

Its once they get past that initial excitement and opposition coaches have spent a couple of games looking at them and the young players getting in the weekly grind after a few games is when mistakes happen.

yy_cheng

Coach
I dont mind the idea.

But i doubt it will happen.

I think Blaize will go okay this week.

Most kids on debut are excited and have the adrenaline pumping in there veins having there dreams come true.

His role will be simple make your tackles and he is up against Reuben Garrick who is no Joey Manu.

Its once they get past that initial excitement and opposition coaches have spent a couple of games looking at them and the young players getting in the weekly grind after a few games is when mistakes happen.
He could have troubles reading Okalatu and go in and leave Garrick unmarked

hindy111

Post Whore
I am looking forward to this game. It will be a good test. If we win I think we can match into the top 4. If we lose ill change my opinion.
Confident we click and put in a big score
Parra by 24

Gronk

Staff member
I am looking forward to this game. It will be a good test. If we win I think we can match into the top 4. If we lose ill change my opinion.
Parra by 24
We ? Your team played last night.

Gronk

Staff member
Oh that's right. I'm not a true supporter like you. I forgot. Sorry you're right again. Just like BA.
Always right.

You must have forgotten all your crowing about how good your team was all last night and this morning ?

But sure, have a go at me.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Parra by 24
We will win - Manly are due for a mental letdown post Vegas and Brookie homecoming.

We bring the intensity we did last week we will be fine.

Dan Ginnane also said on the Sportsbet preview podcast our day record at Commbank is 11 wins 2 losses and average winning margin is 18 points. We love afternoon footy at Commbank

the phantom menace

First Grade
Worst thing about Thursday night footy whetting your appetite for the weekend footy is having to then wait until Sunday arvo for your team to play!

yy_cheng

Coach
We will win - Manly are due for a mental letdown post Vegas and Brookie homecoming.

We bring the intensity we did last week we will be fine.

Dan Ginnane also said on the Sportsbet preview podcast our day record at Commbank is 11 wins 2 losses and average winning margin is 18 points. We love afternoon footy at Commbank
Actually our record is pretty crap against turbo irrespective of where we play