What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

eels_fan

First Grade

T.S Quint

Coach
Me too, I cancelled my membership after 2022, as I knew what was coming, and feel very justified, I just feel for the suckers who continue with membership, in saying that I’m not fair wether fan, as I have been driving around with Parra number plates since 98, which was an awful ending to the season, so I’ve been openly mocked and embarrassed for 26 years….

lol, you cancelled your membership when you thought they would not be good anymore.

That’s the literal definition of a fairweather fan.

hindy111

Post Whore
Sad news about Terry Hill

Tough and uncompromising competitor that knew how to get under the skin of players and opposition fans alike. Fondly remember the “Terry’s a Wanker” chant going around Parra Stadium on numerous occasions, and his funny Footy Show appearances.

Thoughts with his family & friends

Lot of people min early 50s dyeing these days. Especialy in the last 3 yrs .

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Arthur has the unwanted record for most games coached at a club without a premiership (261) ahead of Canberra’s Ricky Stuart (254) and Brian Smith who was in charge of 243 games at the Eels without winning a competition.
Crazy that two of them are Eels coaches. And Ricky Stuart has 254 games at Canberra without a title, whereas he won a comp in less than 30 games at the Roosters.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
It’s amazing how you try to work your pretend resources argument into everything - how could you possibly assert knowledge of our capacity to pay or even our budget for support staff and admin.

The fact is that you don’t know if we could afford Matt Cameron or his staff - but you pretend we can’t as it suits your present argument of deflecting blame for any deficient performance of coach or club.

mind you, if everyone said that we didn’t need better coaching or staff, you would be arguing the exact opposite!
The NRL is a small world, and the club knows who the best people are. Every club does. Who gets them comes down to money.

T-Boon

Coach
I wasn't so lucky. My ears buzzes now. Sound like a mosquito is living inside there.
I’ve heard so many people say that and various other things - either covid has f**ked em up or the injection and I tell them I’ve had covid at least twice but no injections and I am fine so make that of what it’s it’s tkzxjfkfd.

Last edited:

King-Gutho94

Coach
Males especially are too lazy to get there heart checked.

Doesn't help there isn't an incentive either from the government.

For those in that age group of 40-60 should go get it checked it every year.

I was born with a congentive heart condition so I have to see a cardiologist every year for regular a check up.

The ECG and checkup is around $400 you only get $200 back or so from Medicare.

But $200 in the scheme of things is not worth losing your life over.

A lot of these issues can be prevented I have seen cardiologist my whole life and the technology around the heart is improving and getting better every year. They can spot stuff 2-3 years in advance.

hindy111

Post Whore
Males especially are too lazy to get there heart checked.

Doesn't help there isn't an incentive either from the government.

For those in that age group of 40-60 should go get it checked it every year.

I was born with a congentive heart condition so I have to see a cardiologist every year for regular a check up.

The ECG and checkup is around $400 you only get $200 back or so from Medicare.

But $200 in the scheme of things is not worth losing your life over.

A lot of these issues can be prevented I have seen cardiologist my whole life and the technology around the heart is improving and getting better every year. They can spot stuff 2-3 years in advance.

How do I get it checked? Do they look at the arteries inside?

84 Baby

Referee
Lot of people min early 50s dyeing these days. Especialy in the last 3 yrs .
That’s why I didn’t get the covid injections. I figured it was rushed out and dangerous so I did not get them.
You have your right to believe whatever you want but how about not being f**kwits and not immediately linking it to the guy who’s body isn’t even cold yet?

Latest posts