What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs Round 8 - Vs Storm

My wife and I have a soft spot for the wests tigers I guess its the pure authentic battlers mentality that shines thru with both our clubs.
Very kind gesture.

Some of the sickening criticisms that people are throwing at you here is classic on line bullying and you should report them.

They should challenge what you say, not you personally.

Anyone can see that you love your South’s as much as Rusty does.

And for you to get nailed for being honest and standing up for what’s right reflects very poorly on them.

If they really think everything is Ok, with your roster, they need to check the table and pinch themselves to make sure they are awake.

Best wishes to your wife, her belief in the underdog serves her well and suggests a good character.

Hellray

Juniors
Keon starting at prop and Chee Kam starting in the back row. Arrow to be eased in off the bench.

It’s a shame Duncan still doesn’t make the 17.

but let’s see what this lineup can do

Very kind gesture.

Some of the sickening criticisms that people are throwing at you here is classic on line bullying and you should report them.

They should challenge what you say, not you personally.

Anyone can see that you love your South’s as much as Rusty does.

And for you to get nailed for being honest and standing up for what’s right reflects very poorly on them.

If they really think everything is Ok, with your roster, they need to check the table and pinch themselves to make sure they are awake.

Best wishes to your wife, her belief in the underdog serves her well and suggests a good character.

Great post TSP shall do... I have a few on here on my ignore list a few weeks back so I can't see any abuse on here towards me, but thanks for your concern and friendship.your posts resignate with me sorry you have to read the abuse towards me but mate I'm receiving none i used the ignore button so they are all on ignore lol.enjoy your evening cobber.

Titans win. Back down to last again we go.

I wanted the tits to win and the purple puke to flog us so then dudmetriou will get the flick we need change not a band aid solution as in Furner.if we get flogged tonight which is inevitable and penrith flog us next week then you would have to think the souths board are brain dead if dudmetriou is still the coach.

Thumper

Juniors
I wanted the tits to win and the purple puke to flog us so then dudmetriou will get the flick we need change not a band aid solution as in Furner.if we get flogged tonight which is inevitable and penrith flog us next week then you would have to think the souths board are brain dead if dudmetriou is still the coach.
Clown.

speedster

Juniors
I miss the days when we lost due to a poor completion rate.

Now, we have a perfect completion rate and a 32-4 HT scoreline.

We can't blame poor handling and have the consolation "if onlys" tonight. We are totally outclassed. It looks like a 1st grade side playing a reserve grade side.

Hellray

Juniors
We came out like we had already played 40min of footy. No energy or enthusiasm.

if these guys really and honestly have the coaches back well they are failing miserably at proving it.

demitrieou may aswell not even go into the sheds at the half. Nothing he says would sink into this sorry bunch tonight

speedster

Juniors
We're not a smart footy side. Every old three-card trick that good teams look out for, we fall for. Not in the same postcode as a real contender.

How did we fall so far so quickly?