What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Any lengths to keep defending - you are all doing a very noble job and Brad will remember you in the afterlife for your efforts.
Nobody’s defending him, we are attacking your dumb arguments for why ARTHUR’S MUST BE SACKED!!! My own attacks come from so many different directions you merkins think they are circular!!!

I’ll concede there probably aren’t too many good reasons left to keep him. I’ll be surprised if he gets an extension, but the club would’ve been mad to sack him after the grand final. We weren’t perfect but we were pretty good under Arthur’s between 2019 and 2022. He proved he can coach.

the phantom menace

First Grade
My own attacks come from so many different directions you merkins think they are circular!!!
Ha, attempted deflection from some very poor #poulogic
I’ll concede there probably aren’t too many good reasons left to keep him.
Then why the f**k do you persist trying to post the opposite? Is it some new years resolution to come across as the dumbest merkin on this forum... you're making great progress!
I’ll be surprised if he gets an extension, but the club would’ve been mad to sack him after the grand final.
Absolutely no-one suggested "sacking" Arthur immediately after the 2022 grand final. Talk about strawman.

Glenneel

Bench
Check out the latest news on Luke Keary.
If we dont sign a decent coach and fast that players want to join our club to play for we will be dead ducks in the player market. Chooks will have money comin' out of their butts and sign everyone.
Sualii, Manu, Crichton, Keary, Hargraves, Toupu etc.
$6m freed up there alone!

King-Gutho94

Coach
Where does Ilias end up.

I think going in after Adam Reynolds was like following Gilly in the cricket. He was on a hiding to nothing especially with the toxic nature of Latrell and Cody running the side there is no way a young kid was going to be able to control them.

I wouldn't be surprised if the chooks land him on the cheap. With Keary retiring

Politis and Ilias have a friendship through the Greek side in the WC.

Anasta being an ex-rooster will angle to him going there.

And I think deep down the chooks would love to rub it in Souths noses again by poaching another dumped Souths half and turning him into one of there own.

Gronk

Staff member
im also fairly sure that it was passive-aggressively posted specifically for that conclusion and Pou has seized upon the same thing
FMD what goes through your brain ? Rugby League Eye Test graces us with a deep dive analysis of the Eels and you think that the only reason I posted it was to have a dig at the sack BA factions ? Bruh.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
The f**ken hide of Manly challenging DCE’s charge. That tackle could have resulted in a serious injury to Lane and Cherry Evans was balls deep in it.

Gronk

Staff member
The f**ken hide of Manly challenging DCE’s charge. That tackle could have resulted in a serious injury to Lane and Cherry Evans was balls deep in it.
Should have been send off. It was pure luck that Lane did not suffer injury. Once upon a time that would have been 6/8/12 weeks. WTF he’s contesting 2 weeks ? He should be buying a lottery ticket.

King-Gutho94

Coach
If that was Moses would you want Parra challenging it though.

I remember a few years ago Drown got banned for 1 week for a crusher tackle no one spotted wasn't even a penalty or an injury as the player got up and played the ball and our club as per usual just rolled over & accepted the ban didn't even try to fight it.

I think we lost that following week too.

In terms of Manly i suppose they will play the good guy card with DCE he hasnt copped a suspension in 14 years so why start now.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Should have been send off. It was pure luck that Lane did not suffer injury. Once upon a time that would have been 6/8/12 weeks. WTF he’s contesting 2 weeks ? He should be buying a lottery ticket.
The bunker & the refs have loosened up the foul play rules this year.

Contact to the head is no longer automatic sin-bin worthy when the past 2-3 years its been an automatic sin bin.

I reckon i have seen at least 5 or 6 tackles let go this year just on report when last year or the year prior a similar tackle would have been a sinbin.