What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

10488 Reasons to **** off c'town

matty-ducati

Juniors
"The club where dreams come true"

what dreams are they? kicked out of the comp? forget how it feels to win a premiership? have a cabinet full of spoons? have a half owner walk out on the club? fail to buy a premiership?

N.C.

Juniors
The Rabbit has been castrated as it's pedigree was questionable at best... The scrote is just a loose bag of skin, hardly worth chewing on. There will be only one choker, and it will have nothing to with whose scrotum you're sucking on Dave.

Zetland Rabbit

Juniors
I hearby find the Dirty Basket Weaving Balmain Tigers guilty of Murdering a great club that was called the Western Suburbs Magpies.

You bastards will pay for your bad deeds this Sunday.

Souths by 50

N.C.

Juniors
50 eh? That the number of Souths fans you expect to see at the ground then? Can't for a second accept that you believe it will be the score... I know you Rare Bits are delusional and all but jeeez mate that would be going too far...

Zetland Rabbit

Juniors
I have made a bet with "Matty Ducati Patti the Cafe Latte Vespa riding lady", lets see if this pathetic Balmain Basket weaving Latte drinking of a so called fan takes me up on it.

For details on the wager, check out the Souths Forum under the Rd19 lineup thread.

Over to you gronks.:crazy::lol:

N.C.

Juniors
Set foot in that hole? I very doubt it... I hear it is riddled with misinformation & disease...

matty-ducati

Juniors
I have made a bet with "Matty Ducati Patti the Cafe Latte Vespa riding lady", lets see if this pathetic Balmain Basket weaving Latte drinking of a so called fan takes me up on it.

For details on the wager, check out the Souths Forum under the Rd19 lineup thread.

Over to you gronks.:crazy::lol:

your on u androtop!

Aaron_sfas

Juniors
just face it. souths are not only the future of rugby league in sydney, they are the be all and end all of it. we're financially sound. you guys spend so much time fighting then having sticky make up sex that you's forgot how to run a club. have fun not surviving the next 10 years

Aaron_sfas

Juniors
Have fun with those ten extra spoons.

tell you what. when you sitting on the gutter outside wests leagues begging for change to buy you some dignity (there isn't enough money in th world, by the way) in ten years time when your team is gone, come talk to us, and if you ask nicely, we might let you support the bears... dont show up to any games though. i think you will agree that that would be a bit embarrassing for us

simmo1

First Grade
Isn't it funny how for the first half of the season there wasn't a Souffs supporter in sight. Now they win a few games in a row against mediocre opposition they all come out of the woodwork. :lol:

No ticker out Refern way.

Dave Q

Coach
Lets have an anniversary sing-song for our Souths freedom fighters.

All together now

I love the South's LU Forum
With threads of sweeping gold
Kind and honest comments
Friends in shadow and in bold.

A nice word about Rabs
We love Ikey too,
R4E and Raging
And Bumble and Sugar too.

God bless Souths forever
And all who follow her
We'll liberate the whole of LU
And get them off the floor.

You know lads, its true that some on our forum, they dont think we should be here. They protest and hold banners about our involvement.

They dont understand.

They dont understand what LU would be like if we didnt try to help people become better fans and members. It would be a bad and evil place.

I pity these detractors of our mission.

Thats why I am for conscription. Every souths LU poster who is not diligently engaged there should be down here spreading our message of love and hope. Give you dignity and enterprise. Spirit and soul.

I guess that soon we wont have to be here. We will be able to tell that day when one of your die-hards crosses over and becomes a real souths supporter.

Then the rest will surely follow.

I hate this war like everybody else but hell, weve got a job to do.

I for one am not going to sit here and let this forum descend into chaos and anarchy. Those days are over.

You'll be OK.

Souths will save you.

matty-ducati

Juniors
just face it. souths are not only the future of rugby league in sydney, they are the be all and end all of it. we're financially sound. you guys spend so much time fighting then having sticky make up sex that you's forgot how to run a club. have fun not surviving the next 10 years

yes souths are financially sound, they already had one millionaire give u's the ass, the next one will follow in good time. But i guess when your a great club like ours, we dont need money to survive, its all heart buddy, but then i guess your club wouldnt no what heart is. Oh and dont say yous are the heart of the game. You club is rubbish, no traditional home ground, had to have millionairs take over the club, tried to buy a premiership. No heart there.

You clowns can keep coming into the WT section and stir the pot, but at the end of the day we are 2 great clubs, and on game day united we stand.

Enuf talking to you clowns, we will let the clubs bash it out on the ground.

Tigers 13+

Aaron_sfas

Juniors
yes souths are financially sound, they already had one millionaire give u's the ass, the next one will follow in good time. But i guess when your a great club like ours, we dont need money to survive, its all heart buddy, but then i guess your club wouldnt no what heart is. Oh and dont say yous are the heart of the game. You club is rubbish, no traditional home ground, had to have millionairs take over the club, tried to buy a premiership. No heart there.

You clowns can keep coming into the WT section and stir the pot, but at the end of the day we are 2 great clubs, and on game day united we stand.

Enuf talking to you clowns, we will let the clubs bash it out on the ground.

Tigers 13+

ha. we dont have a traditional homeground because clover moore decided to turn redfern into a community facility. but its funny you talk of heart, passion and tradition. mad tradition the tigpies have, what with being in the competition almost ten years? we've been around for 100 champion, and won 20% of all premierships. 21 is just around the corner. prepare to bend over, the dominance starts sunday