What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

10488 Reasons to **** off c'town

Magpie Nick

Juniors
na f**k the $10 ur still theiving merkins, no one asked u to set it all up, u's made a big deal we gonna do this gonna do that, then there was a request for a quote to get a massive banner done, and there was funding to go ahead, no where did all that funding go?? theiving dogs

If any of the people that set up the group saw any of the money then I'd like to know where my cut is.

You make it out as though we've profitted from the membership money. No one except the organisation has seen a cent. The last I saw the money was still in the bank and unless someone who had little to do with the setting up of the group has taken it out, then it's still there.

After a handful of people (you could count them on one hand) got sick of the sh*t surrounding the group, nothing has happened whatsoever. It's a sad story that a small number of people pretty much kept the group going. As soon as those people left there was a thread every week on how there was no atmosphere and people going to the game were soft. Instead of bleating and crying how about someone actually stands up and does something.

A lot of the stuff we supposedly promised to do actually got done, but why would you let that get in the way of forming an arguement, albeit weak.

No one asked us to set up it but we did in the hope that it would improve the group beyond what was seemingly so promising in '04 and '05. Instead, it went backwards and has continued to go backwards after a few people left because of the sh*t that came with it, unfortunately.

Stop f**king whinging about people supposedly profitting from something they haven't and start doing something to address how far backwards the group has gone. Will that happen, though? Absolutely not. Pigs will fly before that.

matty-ducati

Juniors
If any of the people that set up the group saw any of the money then I'd like to know where my cut is.

You make it out as though we've profitted from the membership money. No one except the organisation has seen a cent. The last I saw the money was still in the bank and unless someone who had little to do with the setting up of the group has taken it out, then it's still there.

After a handful of people (you could count them on one hand) got sick of the sh*t surrounding the group, nothing has happened whatsoever. It's a sad story that a small number of people pretty much kept the group going. As soon as those people left there was a thread every week on how there was no atmosphere and people going to the game were soft. Instead of bleating and crying how about someone actually stands up and does something.

A lot of the stuff we supposedly promised to do actually got done, but why would you let that get in the way of forming an arguement, albeit weak.

No one asked us to set up it but we did in the hope that it would improve the group beyond what was seemingly so promising in '04 and '05. Instead, it went backwards and has continued to go backwards after a few people left because of the sh*t that came with it, unfortunately.

Stop f**king whinging about people supposedly profitting from something they haven't and start doing something to address how far backwards the group has gone. Will that happen, though? Absolutely not. Pigs will fly before that.

alright little boy we'll see

Highlander

Juniors
hahahaha Mate it was $1 80 when johnny coward was in charge you drop nut and i bet you wont turn away that $950 that kevin 07 wants to hand out!! if not you could always hand it back to Malcom turnball im sure he is need of quid:roll: