What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biggest Wanker on LU?

sonic star ... just a dumb merkin

dayllymessenger ... here's a guy who hates the roosters and rugby union and chose dally messenger as his screen name ... f**kwit

Anyone who types "puhlease"( no I didn"t, I used cut and paste)is an absolute champion merkin.Did not know the forum was full of pre-teen American girls.
No need to name any other wankers,you know who you are.

stumped

Juniors
sonic star, Dave Q & Willow Are The Three Biggest Knob Jockeys I Have Encountered, just out of medal contention would be brendo the jet

Last edited:

Johns Magic

Referee
Said by the biggest wanker on LU, I wouldn't worry what this stupid merkin has to say Ryan.

And yet you won't stop bitching about me and checking my profile to see what I'm doing.

Nice use of the c word by the way. You must be a real classy lady.

Shorty

Staff member
Akazie is alright,so's Ice - I mean,at least he argues constructively unlike the majority of the Storm brigade who use such memorable lines as 'Tall Poppy Sydrome at it's best' and 'But everybody else does the grapple!'