What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More Cougar...Shame Lockyer Shame

Status
Not open for further replies.

AILD

Bench
there is a photo of her and GI kissing too. thought gi had a girlfriend??

at first i thought "hold up, GI was such an arrogant prick who didnt even want his photo taken with me, and im a storm fan!" he doesnt mind taking time out to sign stuff or get photos with aborignals or kiwis tho, guess you can add dirty s**ts to that list.

AILD

Bench
looking through the whole gallery...i wonder how many league orgies she has had.

Knightmare

Coach
GI is a manwhore by all accounts. Shouldn't surprise anyone. The man has no loayalty to his state, why would he have any to any woman he was involved with?

at first i thought "hold up, GI was such an arrogant prick who didnt even want his photo taken with me, and im a storm fan!" he doesnt mind taking time out to sign stuff or get photos with aborignals or kiwis tho, guess you can add dirty s**ts to that list.

G.I. used to date a poster on these forums and he mistreated her. He's a jackass.

As for our fav Cougar...good on her. Looks like not even the Kangaroo skipper is safe from her fatal charm...

Knightmare

Coach
G.I. used to date a poster on these forums and he mistreated her. He's a jackass.

As for our fav Cougar...good on her. Looks like not even the Kangaroo skipper is safe from her fatal charm...

No doubt we're thinking of the same person. As for Locky, Alfie, Izzy and Carts, I think they were just being polite in posing for pics with her.

..oh and btw....why is Inglis lookin up with his mouth open, and fingers supporting his esophagus, while wearing a pink shirt?? Looks like he's waiting for something to be shoved down his throat.......suspect AS.

Knightmare said:
No doubt we're thinking of the same person. As for Locky, Alfie, Izzy and Carts, I think they were just being polite in posing for pics with her.

*nods* indeed...

HAHA

cut because a footballer doesn't want a photo with a male groupie ...

Johns Magic

Referee

Hahaha, yeah, Lockyer really looked like he was roped into that one.

The guy's not a f**king saint, I don't see why everyone here tries to protect him.

Danish

Referee
All I can say is this girl must be an absolute freak in the bedroom, because she is rough as guts.

Perhaps she deepnoses?

AILD

Bench

no doubt he is a jackass. unless your black or a s**t he pays you on attention.

i remember he was with some chick at the dally M's...she looked alright.

AILD

Bench
yeah coz every guy who has a photo with a footy player is a nice person and groupie.

Shorty

Staff member
no doubt he is a jackass. unless your black or a s**t he pays you on attention.

i remember he was with some chick at the dally M's...she looked alright.
I wouldn't sign for you either,if you act anything like the way you do on here you're probably an annoying little dweeb...
"GI can you gimme an autograph" *Repeat 5 million times*:roll:

LOL@her facebook pic,cause fake tan plastered on the body but on the face isn't going to be noticable?
She's probably like a hooker but doesn't ask for money...no wonder she's got them after her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts