What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Ozzie Roosters F7's

Our current, and maybe full squad. This is now fourteen members big. Can't believe our late signings! First HevyDevy, then AdamKungl and now Shorty. Amazing. :D

Many thanks Henriete! :D

1. THE TEACH
2. ADAMKUNGL
3. MONK
4. MELON
6. BUBBLES
7. HENRIETE
9. SHORTY
14. NON TERMINATOR (c)
20. FEIN
27. HEVYDEVY
60. ROOSTERBOY60 (vc)
87. RUFUS YOUNGBLOOD
CONDOCHOOK
STSAE

Last edited:

Monk

Referee
geez guys, this is a heavy duty squad we have, lets go at it hard.!

OZZIE ROOSTERS, TO INFINITY, AND BEYOND!

Ok team.
Tonight I will be PM'ing every team member asking a few questions. If someone could ask STSAE these, that would be great. You'll get them tonight. :D

Fein

First Grade
Ok team.
Tonight I will be PM'ing every team member asking a few questions. If someone could ask STSAE these, that would be great. You'll get them tonight. :D

Is this wildebeest roaming the plains of LU yet? :lol:

Ps, I have responded skipper.

Lol a few of us were 'virgins' before the PvP but me, Rufus Youngblood, Fein and The Teach all posted in that, so we've sorta debuted.

adamkungl

Immortal
so are we using this one or the one in the f7s forum?

anyway. i've got a couple of articles about 75% done. ready to go if needed. I'd prefer not to go in round 1 though, as i've never played before. I seem to have made a habit of when responding to threads, if my post is starting to get a bit lengthy and I think it would make a decent article, saving it and not posting it at all. Seems a good strategy.

Pistol

Coach
so are we using this one or the one in the f7s forum?

anyway. i've got a couple of articles about 75% done. ready to go if needed. I'd prefer not to go in round 1 though, as i've never played before. I seem to have made a habit of when responding to threads, if my post is starting to get a bit lengthy and I think it would make a decent article, saving it and not posting it at all. Seems a good strategy.

totally up to you man and your skip

the option is there

Monk

Referee
could this thread be like a permanant link to the other one so we dont have to worry?

Latest posts