What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring on the Stain Trolls and Dave Q

God-King Dean

Immortal
f**ked if I know what Saints fans would have to brag about. Your 2nd best play-maker was suspended & lost your best halfway though the game.

I hope Baz is okay.

Et#1_supporter

Juniors
We suck sh*t.

Green is pathetic.

All those noddy bashers who said our attack was suffocated under him and Barrett would be our saviour.....what do you have to say now after 3 rounds???

bring back '08

Feej

First Grade
sh*t attack, we bombed 4 tries....

That about sums up you guys with the ball today as well.

You guys were at full strength and could only get past us by 4 points? Season's looking great for you too....

We suck sh*t.

Green is pathetic.

All those noddy bashers who said our attack was suffocated under him and Barrett would be our saviour.....what do you have to say now after 3 rounds???

bring back '08

FMD what a stupid post. Apart from us playing sh*t.

Barrett has played very well. Noddy was suffocating us, don't you remember Seymour was the one attacking the line etc. The only thing Noddy did well was the kick chase.

Yes Green is crap, but get Seymour and Barrett back we are fine in the halfs, fine in forwards and suck sh*t in the backs.

Last edited:

Feej

First Grade
And in the backs is where all our problems have been in the last few years.....

Dragon

Coach
That about sums up you guys with the ball today as well.

You guys were at full strength and could only get past us by 4 points? Season's looking great for you too....

And you got us by one last year.. a win is a win. We should've put you guys away numerous times but our attack is embryonic.

As others have said, hope Baz is ok.

spider

Coach
Scumnulla, sh*t side, sh*t attack, we bombed 4 tries. You asswads are wasting your time this year.

lol - and you bombed them against a depleted side with the irony of it being that we bombed as many, if not more

09 does not look good for you

Feej

First Grade
And you got us by one last year.. a win is a win. We should've put you guys away numerous times but our attack is embryonic.

I think it's fair to say that neither team was really adept at getting accross the line. ;)

Go Nulla

Bench

As others have said, hope Baz is ok.

To you humble Stains supporters congrats on your win. To the balance go bite your arse.

Inferno

Coach
Barrett has played very well, but our attack problems go a lot deeper than him. There is still zero support play amongst the whole team, and our backline is consistently cramped with no room to move. Add to that an average centre in Pommeroy and a rookie in Fergo and you have a stifled useless boring attack.

All of those Noddy had to put up with as well...

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
hi boys, sorry about gaz i do hope his ok, i dont have anything to brag about, it was an absorbing dull contest, you guys did extremely well with what you had.
i will take the points though

_Johnsy

Referee
lol - and you bombed them against a depleted side with the irony of it being that we bombed as many, if not more

09 does not look good for you

To you humble Stains supporters congrats on your win. To the balance go bite your arse.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well it does look better for us than you.

No, you bombed 2 certain tires, we bombed 4. I do find it funny, a thread started by a sharks fan, solely for the purpose for us to come in and gloat and hang some shyte your way, yet you take offence. Toughen up sweetie.

On a serious note, its week 3, at least 23 weeks left. Current form not a massive issue for either side.

Last edited:

Frenzy.

Immortal
The defence on both sides was very good. There's no surprise that both attacks were jilted

redback

Bench
Barrett has played very well, but our attack problems go a lot deeper than him. There is still zero support play amongst the whole team, and our backline is consistently cramped with no room to move. Add to that an average centre in Pommeroy and a rookie in Fergo and you have a stifled useless boring attack.

All of those Noddy had to put up with as well...

Inferno, I think our attack is more pedestrian with Barrett than it was with Kimmorley. Kimmorley also has one thing that Barrett never will....PASSION!

Inferno

Coach
Inferno, I think our attack is more pedestrian with Barrett than it was with Kimmorley. Kimmorley also has one thing that Barrett never will....PASSION!

I think you're wrong there mate, Barrett has been close to our best in every game he's played for us, but in that attacking structure it would be hard for orchestrate great attacking footy.

Latest posts