What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring on the Stain Trolls and Dave Q

11Straight

Juniors
:lol::lol:I don't like to gloat considering we didn't play that well at all but then i think what would of happened if the shoe was on the other foot,You would be infesting our forum like a heap of flesh eating parasites.

Suck sh*t scummers enjoy the rest of your season at the arse end of the table.

And bad luck to Barrett in all seriousness i hope he pulls up alright not a good thing to see.

Syko

Juniors
I hope barrett isnt out too long, wouldn't be fun if I couldn't watch him fail week in week out, get well soon!

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Spide, I know your frustrated and looking for small victories and you might make a point, I don't know.

But mate, we won. That will do us.

spider

Coach
Spide, I know your frustrated and looking for small victories and you might make a point, I don't know.
not at all ronnie, i find it amusing, but mainly weak of the trolls that don't rear their head leading up to the game but arrive in droves post game

pretty lame to which i think you would agree, but its fair game when they come in here so i dont see your point in defending them in the sharks forum???

But mate, we won. That will do us.
good things come to those that wait ronnie - it has been a while hasn't it

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
As I said mate, we will take the win today & move on.

Banter goes both ways, we've copped it the last three years & fair enough.

spider

Coach
lol - you are defending your guys trolling

none the less it is amusing ronnie

you are joining in by living up the win in here - i assume you will be sharing the prom queen tonight?

shredda84

Juniors
what was the final score in the local derby 2nite scum?
oh did the saints win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
ahahahahaha buch of scummy cockholders all of ya

BigNormProvan

Juniors
Trent is a true nice guy, he even took time out at gerringong beach to take a photo with my son, some 9 years ago,hope his ok
diamond_ring1_003.jpg

Jesus, he looks like a suicide bomber!!

Shame about his injury, I hope he's up and about very quickly.

A win's a win on derby day, go Saints.

Big Norm Provan

Stonecutter

First Grade
hes a pussy anyway!
damn skirt have a run barret u cockholder!

LOL did you even watch the game? he ran more in half a game then your fan favourite pussy Hornby. Oh and what about Prior! I'll stay down and pretend to be knocked out because I got hit in the chest. f**king wanker!

Latest posts