What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did Gallen say/do to Paea?

I just heard Gallen got fined $10,000.
radio report.

That had better be "suspended".

Fair dinkum if that is true Zappia can go and shove his head right up his own clacker. Let's go and punish the one fecking bloke who has had a go and bleeds blue, black and white.

The sooner he fecks off to his queue jumping chums at Parra the better!!!!

dovif

Juniors
Clearly you do not watch sharks games.

People forget Paea was penalised not Gallen.

Gallen has been one of best all year, take him and Tupou out and we would not be close to any tieam.

I cannot believe that some fools still support Gallen

Gallen was not suspended because Paea did not make a complain. Paea gave away a penalty because of what Gallen say. The headline in the papers does not say Paea gave away a penalty, the headline says that Gallen is a racist.

Gallen also tried to contact Paea afterwards, guess what he wants to say? The Cronulla administration would not let him say sorry. ... because it might led to a suspension .... herein lies the problem, instead of tackling the problem the whole club and their supporters are hidding from it.

There is a hugh discipline problem running through Cronulla and it starts with the leaders, it starts with people like Gallen, how many testicle grabbing, scratching at the sticthes of an opponents head injuries and racial slurs does it take for the administration to figure out that Gallen is a cancer.

The administration tries to look away hoping that will win them a few more footy games .... end result .... last 3 months .... Insolvency, Wooden spoon, Club paying out $250k to shut a bashed women up, racial slur

This is the exact thing killing Cronulla, the only way for them to survive is to get rid of the cancer that is the management at Cronulla

I am really pissed now if this is all true.

If he is fined may I suggest handing around a bucket at the next home game. Should not be too hard to raise $10K, $2 bucks each should cover it.

Bereft Skerrick

Juniors
Fine to Gallen for "racial slur": $10,000
Amount of damage done after incident publicised, undoing all of the great work done by fans to rally a large crowd to the game on an abysmal night: Further loss of support.
Amount of damage the club is doing to itself: Priceless.

Eion

First Grade
So now the NRL can just fine people because they suspect things? What happened to due process? The world has gone f**king mad. Gallen should sue them for reputational damage (sign paea up and go halvies with the damages)

Jasdragon

Juniors
Whatever it is I guess we should expect another retraction

Shame they dont take as strong a stance on their drug policy

You no doubt talk from real life experience on backing down

You're quite the keyboard hero otherwise :lol:

Even Tallis said that Gallen backed down from Paea on fox, You have no idea it's, more like your talking from real life experience on backing down.

Last edited:

spider

Coach
Even Tallis said that Gallen backed down from Paea on fox, You have no idea it's, more like you talking from real life experience on backing down.
Yep - you got it jas. Take my line and re-use it

I didn't think you were that dopey :lol:

You have cruelled my good record of being right all the time

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Well he has not done anything to "win any games" for Cronulla this year, to most outsiders he is the problem, the undiscipline grub getting suspended, giving away stupid penalties and costing the team games

Gallen has only given away 5 penalties all year. You're falling into the trap of stereotyping him and jumping on a bandwagon of Gallial villification!

Bigot!!

Latest posts