What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SOO NSW tent - roll call

Guys, I apologise, but the article proved harder to write than I thought. I scrapped the whole thing and started again from a different angle, but I've run out of time. I start work at 6, otherwise I'd be fine getting it done.

byrne: if you want to sub in mate since you've got one ready to go, go for it. ;-)

I will complete the article for the next Dragons game I'm involved in so you guys can see what I was cooking.

Again I apologise. Should have started working on it a little earlier.

Now I must harken to the summons of SWMBO, who's up me for working on this instead of doing the washing up. :D

It happens to the best of them mate. Looking forward to seeing what you had mate.

bartman

Immortal
No worries JM, we all know what that feels like.

Dave Q's in, so only Willow to go, and a skip or vice to make the sub, so BRF can post if she's got a piece prepared and is online...

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Btw, well played Dave :clap:

byrne_rovelli_fan82 has been officially subbed in and a PM sent.

We already PMd each other today and we agreed to look in at 8pm, which has been done. Fingers crosses BRF82 is lacing up somewhere.

Titanic

First Grade
Damn, I only have another 2 minutes on here before my 3 year old gets a turn on the pc :-(

bartman

Immortal
Good hustle fellow Blues, and well done by all.

Thanks to deputy Willow for taking us through is Goz's absence.

Best of luck in the marks and results... and I guess that goes for that maroon mob above the border as well ;-)

Jason Maher

Immortal
Well done lads. Let's hope we hand them their maroon arses on a silver platter complete with a freshly squeezed orange juice. :D

And I would like to here and now claim my new nickname: Big Willie - talks tough beforehand, but when push comes to shove delivers f**k all! :p

Well done lads. Let's hope we hand them their maroon arses on a silver platter complete with a freshly squeezed orange juice. :D

And I would like to here and now claim my new nickname: Big Willie - talks tough beforehand, but when push comes to shove delivers f**k all! :p

I'm not going to use a Willie joke. I really want to.

Dave Q

Coach
There were some truly awesome reads but Willow's effort well its quite breathatking.

Surely he has the gift.

And the next time Willow writes a piece reporting on a game, I want to see real analysis and application. I dont want to read about who scored when. I dont care who got injured, I want to know how the injury that effected the team and the overall match (if at all).

Well done Willow.

I liked Titanics piece, some of the bags will remember that I made a similar calculation a few years ago but I got 7 years of league.

Theres others I liked too.

Last edited: