What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SOO NSW tent - roll call

Willow

Assistant Moderator
And the next time Willow writes a piece reporting on a game, I want to see real analysis and application. I dont want to read about who scored when. I dont care who got injured, I want to know how the injury that effected the team and the overall match (if at all).
I'll do my best dave. But tbh, writing match reports is like triage in a MASH unit. "Get 'em in quick... get 'em out quicker..."

Hmmm... I think I have another F7s piece taking root. lol ;-)

On the actual match, I had a read of all and this is a classic F7s Origin encounter.

Well done to all Blues teammates. We lost our skipper and half the bench, but we never gave up. Whatever the result, we done NSW proud. :thumn

Titanic

First Grade
Jeez DQ, I had to take off my shoes just to do the calculation and got slapped silly because I hadn't washed my feet for a bit (a bit of a year she reckoned). Thanks for the gentle let down.

Dave Q

Coach
Jeez DQ, I had to take off my shoes just to do the calculation and got slapped silly because I hadn't washed my feet for a bit (a bit of a year she reckoned). Thanks for the gentle let down.

No, thats Ok, I liked it because I had idependently came to a similar concen a while ago. For a brief period, there was a convergence of ideas that I havent seen anybody else write about except for you and me. So kudus to you. We have an understanding, dysfunctional, skewiff but a surprise meeting of minds in the shadows nonetheless. Take a bow.

Even though you were 2 years off!

Last edited:

Dave Q

Coach
I'll do my best dave. But tbh, writing match reports is like triage in a MASH unit. "Get 'em in quick... get 'em out quicker..."

Hmmm... I think I have another F7s piece taking root. lol ;-)

On the actual match, I had a read of all and this is a classic F7s Origin encounter.

Well done to all Blues teammates. We lost our skipper and half the bench, but we never gave up. Whatever the result, we done NSW proud. :thumn

But we can get all that boring gear from the big media.

Its like you are taking the commodore to the wedding and leaving the ferari in the garage.

Maybe you can sneak just a bit of the good oil in, just a smidgeon, I know it takes a lot more effort etc, see how you go anyway. Anyway, just a thought. We get all this gear for free, I am not complaining one iota.

But yeah, well done blues. A new dynasty is upon us.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Tremendous win Blues. :clap:

Well played everyone, a great team effort.

I'm sure Goz is smiling somewhere.

Latest posts